Ask a chef

OK
Home made Lasagne
Spinach and cheese
20170726_123613.jpg
20170726_133222.jpg
20170726_133414.jpg

Quail eggs are supposed to be very good.
I had them once, at a work christmas function. I can still remember the 2 tiny little things sitting there. All of the dinner was fancy "nouvelle cuisine" where you basically starve. From memory, they'd "marbled" them. I think you crack the shells and put them in vinegar? Something, anyway it leaves marks on it that looks like marble.

Did you ever try the eggs?
i actually brought them to work today to try with a coworker :p

I had them once, at a work christmas function. I can still remember the 2 tiny little things sitting there. All of the dinner was fancy "nouvelle cuisine" where you basically starve. From memory, they'd "marbled" them. I think you crack the shells and put them in vinegar? Something, anyway it leaves marks on it that looks like marble.
kinda

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/tea-marbled-eggs-with-soy-balsamic-mayonnaise-107961
background.png
background.png
background.png

background.png

marbled-tea-egg-101816.jpg

Unfortunately, none of us were thinking "how pretty", we were thinking "give us something to EAT"! I am a very small eater, and I remember still being hungry after that several-course "meal".

Everybody guzzled wine while they were waiting for the next portion from Lilliput. At least it was very good wine, I can't imagine how much money it cost the boss that night.

That lasagna does look good. I love spinach lasagna, probably more than the meat sort.

Back
Top Bottom