Ask a chef

Nice! Thank you! It looks like it's even cheaper at Home Depot. I have a Kitchenaid, and I've been grinding my own meat for years (vs. buying store-bought ground beef). It tastes so much better. Really appreciate your great input! Thank you again!
No problem, but warning... Kitchenaid attachments can become addictive. ;)

Does anyone know how to keep eggs fluffed up overnight after you've whisked them up?

I had planned on whisking my eggs until fluffy then putting them in the fridge for breakfast the next morning but the eggs had gone flat and runny again, I'd rather not cook the omelette the night before since I'd like it fresh in the morning but i also don't have alot of time in the morning to prepare it :( so is there any way to make whisked eggs stay fluffed overnight?

Not that I'm aware of. If you have a blender, it should only take a minute or so to put the air back in. I know that makes another dirty dish, but it's quick to clean out, just add water and blend. A simple hand wash when you return home with finish the job.

Regarding hard boiling eggs so they are easy to peel:
I heard that doing it in a pressure cooker works so I found a method with Google.
In short: IT WORKS!
https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/237562/pressure-cooker-hard-boiled-eggs/

I did 3 eggs, 2 of unknown age they were part of a hidden nest with 19 eggs, 15 from one Easter Egger, 4 from another. The third egg was 6 days old from a White Rock. They all peeled easily and the yolks were perfect, yellow, not tinting, not chalky.

Back
Top Bottom