Ask a chef

Pics
Quote:
That would be great, I know someone that has been struggling a bit with sourdough.
lau.gif

So my sister had a cake auction at the church a long time back and was short with donations.. I whipped these up really fast and they actually came out on top with donations..
Kids wold love these!!

A cake I made for my friends 30th birthday. Fondant and gold dust... Not the best I've done and not the worse either
AWESOMENESS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrnaf2

Yes, I have harvested the natural yeasts from organic raisins 4 years ago, and I am using them since then.
nice, 4 year old yeast and still going strong. I'll see about putting a demo together once I get mine going.

A.
That would be great, I know someone that has been struggling a bit with sourdough.
lau.gif

he.gif
hide.gif

oh well we cant all be perfect!!!
tongue2.gif

Quote:

Yes, I have harvested the natural yeasts from organic raisins 4 years ago, and I am using them since then.
nice, 4 year old yeast and still going strong. I'll see about putting a demo together once I get mine going.

A.
lau.gif

he.gif
hide.gif

tongue2.gif

Oh Sally, I didn't mention you at all. I left it so they would assume it was me.
big_smile.png

Quote:

A.
lau.gif

he.gif
hide.gif

tongue2.gif

Oh Sally, I didn't mention you at all. I left it so they would assume it was me.
big_smile.png

roll.png

lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom