Ask a chef

Pics
I would also like to try to make your chicken stew one day. You do have a very nice looking family. Thank you for sharing. :D
thanks! Here the receipt Libian chicken and lemon stew " tebecha bill karres" 5 chicken ties, or a chicken cut to 6 1 diced onion 3 cut carrots 3 cut potatoes 1 cup of fresh / frozen pees 1 lemon juce ( fresh!) 1-1/2 tspoon turmeric Black pepper Salt Cinnamon Olive oil MO Put some olive oil in a large pot Enter the diced onions and fry 1-2 minutes, add salt and pepper as you will. Enter the chicken fry 2 minutes more Add the turmeric and turn a few times Add the carrots an the potatoes and turn again Cover with hot water- remmber it is not a soup! Don't drown it! :lol: Let it cook on a low flame until the chicken is tender Add the pees, and the lemo juices, mix and fix the taste with salt Sprinkle some cinnamon NOT TO MUCH! On the potatoes and the chickens let it cook for 5-7 minutes more! Bon a petite!
Thank you for sharing your recipe with me. I can hardly wait to try it. :D
You welcom!

Just made the most horrible but most delicious dinner ever!!! Don't hate me. Turned left over grilled steaks into nachos with all the good topping and the boys said it was the best dinner ever.... Okay, I will go hide now.
nothing wrong with steak nachos when the occasion calls for it. And if the boys are happy then you did a great job.

A.

Just made the most horrible but most delicious dinner ever!!! Don't hate me. Turned left over grilled steaks into nachos with all the good topping and the boys said it was the best dinner ever.... Okay, I will go hide now.
nothing wrong with steak nachos when the occasion calls for it. And if the boys are happy then you did a great job.

A.

×2

I would also like to try to make your chicken stew one day. You do have a very nice looking family. Thank you for sharing. :D
thanks! Here the receipt Libian chicken and lemon stew " tebecha bill karres" 5 chicken ties, or a chicken cut to 6 1 diced onion 3 cut carrots 3 cut potatoes 1 cup of fresh / frozen pees 1 lemon juce ( fresh!) 1-1/2 tspoon turmeric Black pepper Salt Cinnamon Olive oil MO Put some olive oil in a large pot Enter the diced onions and fry 1-2 minutes, add salt and pepper as you will. Enter the chicken fry 2 minutes more Add the turmeric and turn a few times Add the carrots an the potatoes and turn again Cover with hot water- remmber it is not a soup! Don't drown it! :lol: Let it cook on a low flame until the chicken is tender Add the pees, and the lemo juices, mix and fix the taste with salt Sprinkle some cinnamon NOT TO MUCH! On the potatoes and the chickens let it cook for 5-7 minutes more! Bon a petite!
Akrnal2 have you ever tried this dish with rabbit? I think I am going to try it with some rabbit this weekend. We raise rabbits for meat on our farm.
It will do wonderfuly, but we can't eat rabbit! The dietary lows of my faith won't elaoud it! :lol:

Quote: Akrnal2 have you ever tried this dish with rabbit? I think I am going to try it with some rabbit this weekend.
We raise rabbits for meat on our farm.
It will do wonderfuly, but we can't eat rabbit! The dietary lows of my faith won't elaoud it!
lol.png

Very interesting..... I had to look it up to understand the depth of the laws.... Out of interest and respect.... http://www.jewfaq.org/kashrut.htm I always felt a certain logic behind them. Now I somewhat understand and the logic meshes.

deb

Quote: Akrnal2 have you ever tried this dish with rabbit? I think I am going to try it with some rabbit this weekend.
We raise rabbits for meat on our farm.
It will do wonderfuly, but we can't eat rabbit! The dietary lows of my faith won't elaoud it!
lol.png

I did not know you could not. I am sorry I did not mean any dis-respect.
I care for all my animals with tender loving care. I have Muslims that buy any extra roosters from me as they can tell my birds are very well taken care of.

Akrnal2 have you ever tried this dish with rabbit? I think I am going to try it with some rabbit this weekend. We raise rabbits for meat on our farm.
It will do wonderfuly, but we can't eat rabbit! The dietary lows of my faith won't elaoud it! :lol:
I did not know you could not. I am sorry I did not mean any dis-respect. I care for all my animals with tender loving care. I have Muslims that buy any extra roosters from me as they can tell my birds are very well taken care of.
How could you have know that? :lol: don't worry I am not offended so easy! :lol: We can eat this From Mammals Only ruminants, hoofed mammals like, beef, sheeps, goats, dears, gazelles And not any kind of mammals! And this only afther they gave been killed in the specific traditional way, we cant shoot them, (we actually can but we can't eat them afterwards! :lol:) and we should salt and wash them thoroughly to extract the blood, we can't eat the blood. Fish only thous that have scales and fins, so no catfish and eel for me Birds only specific ones, Chickens,turkey ducks, quail pigeon and that all, and only afterr killing it in a traditional way, and extract the blood No insects ( exept a very specific grasshopper ) and honey but not the bees! No reptails No amphibians And no see food wats so ever! And belive me I eat wonderfuly in this limits! :lol:

Last edited:
Quote: Akrnaf2
How could you have know that?
lol.png
don't worry I am not offended so easy!
lol.png

We can eat this
From Mammals
Only ruminants, hoofed mammals like, beef, sheeps, goats, dears, gazelles
And not any kind of mammals! And this only afther they gave been killed in the specific traditional way, we cant shoot them, (we actually can but we can't eat them afterwards!
lol.png
) and we should salt and wash them thoroughly to extract the blood, we can't eat the blood.

Fish only thous that have scales and fins, so no catfish and eel for me
Birds only specific ones,
Chickens,turkey ducks, quail pigeon and that all, and only afterr killing it in a traditional way, and extract the blood
No insects ( exept a very specific grasshopper ) and honey but not the bees!
No reptails
No amphibians
And no see food wats so ever!
And belive me I eat wonderfuly in this limits!
lol.png

Edited by Akrnaf2 - Today at 6:08 am

Thank you for understanding you are most kind.
big_smile.png

I don't eat seafood or fish either.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom