Ask a chef

Pics
One thing if I may.
HEATHING=MOST VITAMIN DESTROYING!
Yes it is faster, and easier but less nutritional! And Avocado is a bomb of nutrition!
your absolutely correct, you will lose quite a bit of what makes the avocado an avocado by forcing it through this process but when you need one in a pinch and all you have is one that's rock hard, this will do the trick.

Its late, im bored and hungry.
Heres a good snack.
Bacon
Onion
Mushroom
Red potato
Fresh herbs; rosemary, marjarom and green onion
Garlic
3 scrambled eggs fried with the drippings.
Mixture added
Totilla with a healthy dallop of cream cheese under eggs and hot sauce
Finished snack, and remaining mix finished off with a fork.
Mhhhmmm. Full.
Good night.

A.

Its late, im bored and hungry.
Heres a good snack.
Bacon
Onion
Mushroom
Red potato
Fresh herbs; rosemary, marjarom and green onion
Garlic
3 scrambled eggs fried with the drippings.
Mixture added
Totilla with a healthy dallop of cream cheese under eggs and hot sauce
Finished snack, and remaining mix finished off with a fork.
Mhhhmmm. Full.
Good night.

A.

Looks wonderful!

My sister popped by today and we went out to lunch to our local famous pizza joint... My most favorite pizza ever. Dirty daves pizza... We got the gay 90s special.. Cashews, pepperoni sausage and pineapple... So good. I'm sure you all have your favorite local joints. What I love most is the cracker thin crust.

Last edited:
Okay guys... I need your help. My dad has been getting terrible leg cramps due to his meds... He won't drink the kale smoothies I make... Any ideas of good tasting stuff he can have to increase his electrolytes and potassium levels????

Magnesium is also good for leg cramps, try nuts and seeds, might be a little more his speed than a kale smoothie or a spoonful of avocado.
There's also this stuff i get from the health food store here. It's label actually reads; stops leg and foot cramps in about a minute. Seriously that's its name, proven old amish recipe. Acv garlic and ginger, not sure of portions and this stuff certainly doesn't taste great but it does the trick.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom