Ask for Ebay refund?

I know this post was a while ago, hope it all turned out OK with your eggs. I just wanted to say I have a small store on ebay (not eggs) and when I'm listing items, there is a place where I declare I'll ship within 1 day, 3 days or whatever from the time the item is paid for, and how it will be shipped: priority, first class or media mail and I *think* ebay uses that info (tied to your zipcode) to automatically say when the latest you could expect your package. Unless it was in the text of the description, I think what you were reading (expected delivery) was an automated ebay thing. If you look at other listings (not eggs) I think you'll see expected delivery dates on those too. Definitely what Kikileigh02 said, if you order anything from ebay and have any concerns or questions, contact the seller before buying. Most are very helpful. I personally would rather have a no sale than an unhappy customer.
Thanks for clearing that up. On one listing I saw it specifically said to your zip code *** cost is whatever. I’ve ordered a few more times now and most shipped the next day, one guy asked if ok to wait til Monday and it was Thursday when I paid so it’s all good. 6 out of the 16 polish eggs are developing so I’m happy. I contacted one lady that posted on here silkie eggs and she shipped hers all fat end up so will ask future orders to do the same. Lots of those developing!
I don't get it. If it's expected to be delivered on Friday.... then that will be the 10th of August. Isn't that what you wanted?
that’s when I thought I would get them but did get them the 27th, it’s ok I got another incubator now going crazy and have about 50 total.

Thanks for clearing that up. On one listing I saw it specifically said to your zip code *** cost is whatever. I’ve ordered a few more times now and most shipped the next day, one guy asked if ok to wait til Monday and it was Thursday when I paid so it’s all good. 6 out of the 16 polish eggs are developing so I’m happy. I contacted one lady that posted on here silkie eggs and she shipped hers all fat end up so will ask future orders to do the same. Lots of those developing!

that’s when I thought I would get them but did get them the 27th, it’s ok I got another incubator now going crazy and have about 50 total.
What incubator did you get and how much did it cost you?

Back
Top Bottom