Ask Link! From Ocarina of Time!

How many people on here know Legend of Zelda?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I like it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am familiar with it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am not a fan.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don't know what it is.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

CrazyCochin

~Crazy~
May 21, 2019
Washington State, aka The pacific NorthWest
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.
Before I get into detail, Link and The Legend of Zelda, are copyright Nintendo.

I know this may be silly, but that is why it is in games, jokes, and fun, I have seen blogs like this on Tumblr, and I wanted to make one too, and since I cannot do Tumblr or DA, I thought I might experiment here first!

To be clear, this is a thread where you can ask Link questions, but keep in mind, all questions must comply with the BYC rules and must be appropriate for all ages!

This thread will be more clear to members who know and are familiar with The Legend of Zelda series, and even more clear if you are familiar with Ocarina of Time, but dont worry, even if you dont know, you can still ask Link questions!

I do have a request of my own, I can only reply to one question at a time, as not to overload myself, and I might be slow on sketches, but I will try my best to be timely, but during the week, expect slow replies, as I have school work during the week, but will likely be available on the weekends!
The sketches I am talking about will be different reactions based on the type of question!
Also, forgot to add this, some answers will be based on my AU (Alternate Universe) because I am a big fanfiction fan!

Have fun!😀

Last edited:
Before I get into detail, Link and The Legend of Zelda, are copyright Nintendo.

I know this may be silly, but that is why it is in games, jokes, and fun, I have seen blogs like this on Tumblr, and I wanted to make one too, and since I cannot do Tumblr or DA, I thought I might experiment here first!

To be clear, this is a thread where you can ask Link questions, but keep in mind, all questions must comply with the BYC rules and must be appropriate for all ages!

This thread will be more clear to members who know and are familiar with The Legend of Zelda series, and even more clear if you are familiar with Ocarina of Time, but dont worry, even if you dont know, you can still ask Link questions!

I do have a request of my own, I can only reply to one question at a time, as not to overload myself, and I might be slow on sketches, but I will try my best to be timely, but during the week, expect slow replies, as I have school work during the week, but will likely be available on the weekends!
The sketches I am talking about will be different reactions based on the type of question!

Have fun!😀
Awesome job sis, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom