Asking for a friend…

They could be VERY rare, as in completely unique, the only ones extant. (Calm down, this is very tongue-in-cheek. That means it's a joke!) I mean, what's more rare than, "this is the only one of its kind ever to exist!?! :lau Okay, maybe that's not that funny. I don't get out much.
True, I should have said "they are not very rare"

They probably are ultra rare, in the sense that they're so mixed that the chance of you getting another one mixed exactly like it is very rare. They take crossbred and mixed breed dogs and sell them as rare or new breeds, why not chickens? It's marketing, I guess.

They probably are ultra rare, in the sense that they're so mixed that the chance of you getting another one mixed exactly like it is very rare. They take crossbred and mixed breed dogs and sell them as rare or new breeds, why not chickens? It's marketing, I guess.
Yeah, that's wat I meant. I'd guess hatcheries often or always have projects going on, and if/when they come up with something neat they market it. The "culls" in the process become packing peanuts, "specials" or "rare breeds."

They could be VERY rare, as in completely unique, the only ones extant. (Calm down, this is very tongue-in-cheek. That means it's a joke!) I mean, what's more rare than, "this is the only one of its kind ever to exist!?! :lau Okay, maybe that's not that funny. I don't get out much.
But to be honest, I dont think that hatcheries should include EEs in their rare breed kit. Especially since there are many more rare breeds out there and if you are paying more money than just directly buying EEs.

Yeah, that's wat I meant. I'd guess hatcheries often or always have projects going on, and if/when they come up with something neat they market it. The "culls" in the process become packing peanuts, "specials" or "rare breeds."
I sort of hate that. They always make more and more breeds, but never stick with it well.

Back
Top Bottom