Assess thyself

1585962645018.png

The headache is the only thing I get...what bothers me.
:he
If the headache is a sinus headache, treating it with anything other than an allergy medicine will only prolong it. There are headaches that have nothing to do with allergies.

One of the kinds of headaches that I can get is by going too long without eating. If I catch it in time, eating will make that type go away. If it is caused by going too long without food, no headache medicine will touch it. If I let it go too long the only remedy that works is to eat and then go to sleep. When I wake up it will be gone.

If the headache is a sinus headache, treating it with anything other than an allergy medicine will only prolong it. There are headaches that have nothing to do with allergies.

One of the kinds of headaches that I can get is by going too long without eating. If I catch it in time, eating will make that type go away. If it is caused by going too long without food, no headache medicine will touch it. If I let it go too long the only remedy that works is to eat and then go to sleep. When I wake up it will be gone.
It's allergy crap...for me.

It's allergy crap...for me.
Find an allergy medicine that works for you and take it every day first thing in the morning during your allergy season. It really makes a difference.

It is important to choose an allergy medicine that works for you. They don't all work the same on everyone. You want to choose one that does not have bad side effects.

Find an allergy medicine that works for you and take it every day first thing in the morning during your allergy season. It really makes a difference.

It is important to choose an allergy medicine that works for you. They don't all work the same on everyone. You want to choose one that does not have bad side effects.
Years ago my doctor told me to take one daily.
I hated the way it made me feel.

I rather suffer then take something daily.

Years ago my doctor told me to take one daily.
I hated the way it made me feel.

I rather suffer then take something daily.
This is why you need to find one that doesn't have bad side effects. This is why I use the Claritin RediTabs. You just put it under your tongue and let it dissolve. It will kick in within 15 minutes of taking it.

I won't take the other types such as Allegra, Xyrtec or Xyzal because they cause a fluttering in my chest and nervousness. Neither Claritin or the generic Flonase cause this symptom for me.

Back
Top Bottom