Assorted Banty Eggs 4 Sale *Cochin, Silkie, Salmon Fav* ~Michigan

jab91864

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 3, 2007
Northern Michigan
This is for 12+ eggs to be shipped out on Monday.

Price is $20 that includes priority shipping. My flock is running together at the moment with the exception of the D'uccles so you could get pure or mixed.
Paypal id :: [email protected] No e-checks please!!

PLEASE specify what you are ordering. Many folks paypal but don't add what they ordered or their name doesn't match the screen name and I am clueless who they are...

Here is a list of my adult banty birds at this time ::
** Banty Roo's ~ Silkies, Birchen Cochin, Salmon Faverolle, self blue D'Uccle
**Banty Hens~ Silkies, Salmon Faverolle, Black and Blue Cochin, Silver Laced Cochin, Partridge Cochin , Millie Game hen, buff game hen & self blue D'Uccles

Here are some pics of my bantys

silkiepr2.jpg

silkiemolt.jpg
the greyish hen has just recently finished a molt so her top knot isn't the norm for her at the moment...

sbduccles3.jpg

salmonfavhenbanty.jpg

cornflake2.jpg

cochinsbanty33.jpg

bantybluecochinhen.jpg

bantycochinhen.jpg

Last edited:
a few more pics....

100_2537.jpg

100_2525.jpg

100_2484.jpg

idealpullet.jpg

cochingal.jpg

100_2887.jpg

bluebantycochinhen.jpg

A lot of ppl are pm'ing me and asking will you have these next week or next month. To be honest I have no clue. Right now they are laying well, but spring is in the air and I have 3 hens broody now sitting on eggs. My silkies, my cochins and my faverolle all have a history of going broody so I expect they could change mode any time. Today I have them, next week I can't guarantee as I am sure most of you understand they have a mind of their own...lol.

Last edited:
wow nice pics I want the silkie stting under the porch and the cochins in the last three pics
tongue.png

no more room for eggs now---must get another bator

Thank you!!

I'm very happy with them, but I have hatched my limit of my own eggs for a while...lol. Not to mention I have eggs in 3 bators at the moment... I've got to stop.......lol

Julie
big_smile.png

I can send out one, maybe two orders on Monday. Three of the banty gals have gone broody this past week. So things are slowing down a little with them...lol

1 doz eggs = $20 includes priority shipping. Paypal id :: [email protected] No e-checks please!!

PLEASE specify what you are ordering. Many folks paypal but don't add what they ordered or their name doesn't match the screen name and I am clueless who they are...

Julie
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom