At 0350 in the morning

PaulaSB12

Songster
9 Years
Dec 6, 2010
My collie Lucy decided it was time for me to get out of bed, and if I don't she will pee on the carpet. Its my weekend off (last weekend was night shift, so its not fair I am not allowed to have at least one lie in.

You're nuts..lol
You control the dog..they don't control you...
lol.png
In what universe???????????
gig.gif
She is 13 years old and has been grieving for my mother so she has got away with blue murder its too late she is in charge now, but she is not too much of a dictator (unlike the cats)

yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

When my little darling forgets where the bathroom is, she gets to spend the night in the crate for a few days. That seems to take care of the problem for awhile. lol

In what universe???????????
gig.gif
She is 13 years old and has been grieving for my mother so she has got away with blue murder its too late she is in charge now, but she is not too much of a dictator (unlike the cats)

I have an almost 15 yr old pointer/lab cross who has serious bladder control issues. She has to go 4-5 times every night and even that isn't enough. She won't wake me up-in her mind, she must go with DH. Poor DH is a zombie some days. If you don't let her out, you can't even imagine the smell in the house and she can't help it. Good grief, she's lived about three years longer than we even expected her to. For a large dog, that's like a 100 year old human being. Thank goodness we don't have carpet in most of the house, just the old comforters she lays on, which must be switched out every morning and evening and washed.

She'll be gone soon enough. We can sleep and the house can smell better when that sweet old girl is dead.

Last edited:
Well, I can't complain. I have to get up at 3 am to tinkle. Bless those old dogs. Things get tough but they keep waggin' that tail.

In what universe??????????? :gig She is 13 years old and has been grieving for my mother so she has got away with blue murder its too late she is in charge now, but she is not too much of a dictator (unlike the cats)

Aw..poor old puppy..:(
And I hear ya about the cats..lol

Well I am currently the lowest life form according to my cats as
a I made it rain today which means no lying in the sun (has to be my fault)
b there is a new cat in the house which is my fault but he is a nice old boy facing being put down because he peed on the carpet (which he hasn't done once since being with me, its as I said if she put him in a small room and let him settle down she wouldn't have had the problem.

Yikes that sounds vile! If it were my dog she'd be sleeping outside.. at least then she could go whenever she needed to.. and the house would certainly smell better.
I have an almost 15 yr old pointer/lab cross who has serious bladder control issues. She has to go 4-5 times every night and even that isn't enough. She won't wake me up-in her mind, she must go with DH. Poor DH is a zombie some days. If you don't let her out, you can't even imagine the smell in the house and she can't help it. Good grief, she's lived about three years longer than we even expected her to. For a large dog, that's like a 100 year old human being. Thank goodness we don't have carpet in most of the house, just the old comforters she lays on, which must be switched out every morning and evening and washed.

She'll be gone soon enough. We can sleep and the house can smell better when that sweet old girl is dead.

Yikes that sounds vile! If it were my dog she'd be sleeping outside.. at least then she could go whenever she needed to.. and the house would certainly smell better.
No way! The old gal deserves her throne! I believe her farm is maintained for the animals, not the humans. Anyway, they do make doggy depends that many folks seem to like. Kinda pricey though.

Back
Top Bottom