At witts end

I read it. Just doesn't look that bad. I been checking vents. Maybe I shouldn't have said nasty butts. Because it's so little. I'm so frustrated trying to figure this out.

Around here??
sad.png
I don't think they will know anything about chickens. Seriously.

The only thing different this year has been the wet and humid summer we had. I have noticed between refills of the drinkers, which is 2-3 days depending on the area. I have 4 areas, that they are getting green alga in the white part and a lot of slim in the drinking part. Not really sure if this can have anything to do with it.

I do use the plastic drinkers 3gal from TSC. And put the 3 tbls. of ACV in there each time.

Last edited:
You know I was going to do that. I noticed a GLW cockerel had a raspy breathing. I was planning on culling the last 2 anyways to eat them. So I took this one and just culled it in the name of science. Looking for something odd, worms in throat, intestines etc. Not a thing abnormal.
idunno.gif

I wasn't suggesting culling, just thought maybe they could do an inexpensive culture and/or test for worms. Of course culling is always an option.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom