Attached run - chicken wire/poultry netting OK?

I was freaking(a little bit) about if it would fit thru the overhead door while on the trailer....probably an optical illusion and not a problem.
We have measured like one trillion times because we have the same concern. We have 109 inches of clearance and the upper corner is sitting at 103” right now ...
And we’re not afraid to let the air out of the trailer tires if it comes down to it. But you know ... go ahead and cross your fingers for us...

We have measured like one trillion times because we have the same concern. We have 109 inches of clearance and the upper corner is sitting at 103” right now ...
And we’re not afraid to let the air out of the trailer tires if it comes down to it. But you know ... go ahead and cross your fingers for us...

An inch is good as a mile so long as the trailer don't tip up as it goes out the door...

JT

Lots of progress today... all the siding is up, drip edge, roofing felt and corrugated roofing is on, and first coat is paint is applied. We still need doors and windows, trim, and more paint ... but getting closer!
B58FFC15-8A48-46AE-81C1-A31B3D477863.jpeg
7E941847-5ABB-4964-82C5-D297EAA79437.jpeg

What a great way to spend a snowy day, building a coop in a cozy shop!
It was an awesome use of a snowy Saturday. I got my 13-yo boy out there with me, and we did the roof without any help from a grown-up (I never feel like an adult when I am doing projects like this. I always run into silly snags and end up asking my dad for help... but my boy and I got that roof installed by ourselves!)

Back
Top Bottom