ATTENTION ALL MEALWORM FEEDERS

That's a lot of mealworms!!!!
I ordered back on Halloween and got the 60 lbs. It's actually cheaper per lb than the 66lb choice. I paid $397 then so this is even a better deal. If you go to the website sign up for their offers. I just got the e-mail today about this sale. The mealworms come in heavy duty plastic bag. Zip locked. And do they ever smell good. I have 4 chickens and have used about a pound so far. Been feeding from this for about 2 months. A handful in each (2) feeding dish. 2 birds per dish. That's my aim. LOL

I ordered back on Halloween and got the 60 lbs. It's actually cheaper per lb than the 66lb choice. I paid $397 then so this is even a better deal. If you go to the website sign up for their offers. I just got the e-mail today about this sale. The mealworms come in heavy duty plastic bag. Zip locked. And do they ever smell good. I have 4 chickens and have used about a pound so far. Been feeding from this for about 2 months. A handful in each (2) feeding dish. 2 birds per dish. That's my aim. LOL

ETA: My bathroom scales were off. I weighed my self this morning and I'd "lost" 12 lbs since last week. Not likely. So I rewieghed my bag of meal worms and got err.( error I'm thinking). Battery dead. Then I noticed a line on side of bag. This bag is half empty. So I've used about 6-7 pounds. I have a gallon bag in with my feed so that's about a lb. So I'd say 6.5 fed to chickens in 9 weeks. Sorry I'm going to Wally World on Wed. I'll pick up a new battery. BYW I can't find an expiration date or packing date on these bags. HMMMMM

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom