ATTENTION CHICKEN LOVERS (Contest ended) Now THE FUN THREAD :)

lol very funny! I like the bunny, but I have many favorites, especially this one since I love to hatch chicks!
jumpy.gif

Thanks again for all the support!

OK kids, lets get back on TRACK, Remember we have a Chicken Debit card Picture to Get into the TOP 3, she's still number 4 but whatever you guys did yesterday, surely made a huge jump for her, SO let's keep it up. YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT. I'm really impressed. WOOOO HOOO, Let's get those chickens up there and out there....Really would like to see her beat that Scary looking baby. AAAHHHHHH

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE. LET'S DO THIS THING....

Remember: It's five votes PER DEVICE, each day! That's iPads, Blackberries, iPhones, laptops, desktops,etc.
AND She only needs to be in the top THREE to win the $300 bucks, not first place (although...that would be fun!).

Go Shayna!!
Hay ADozenGirlz,

She's falling behind, is there anyway you can Ruffle up some Feathers (sort of speaking) with your FB Friends and get some more votes going? Would be greatly appreciated...

Must...hijack...all...technology...can't...wait...to...vote...again! Dancing...bunnies...only...lifeline...
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

Sorry...can't...help...the...love!
bun.gif

Thank you for keeping this thread FUN!! Love it!
yuckyuck.gif

you have my word that I will vote 5 times every day until the contest is over. I have a couple friends at work that want to help as well :) Good Luck!!
That's fantastic!! Thanks so much!
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom