ATTENTION CHICKEN LOVERS (Contest ended) Now THE FUN THREAD :)

*Votes on all electronics!*
bun.gif
big_smile.png
goodpost.gif
Awesome!!

Woo Hoo! We jumped to 500 votes behind scary baby (I think I'm looking at the same scary baby)! That mans if 50 people vote 10 times, we'll make it! Or if 25 people vote 20 times! That is so close! Baby chicks are way cuter than scary babies, right! Plus, we all get the humor of dancing bunny chorus lines, which is awesome!
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

OMG YOU GUYS ARE KICKING ***, WE ARE DOWN BY 531, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, I KNOW WE CAN DO THIS. I HAVE VOTED 10 TIMES SO THAT WAS 50 VOTES FOR ME, WE CAN DO THIS GREAT JOB GUYS. OMG, AMAZING.

LETS GET THAT SCARY LOOKING BABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yesss.gif
We made some progress! We were around 600 votes behind last I checked yesterday, but this morning we're 521 votes behind 3rd place. Thanks so much for all the votes!!
highfive.gif

Here is where it stands currently:
1st: 2365
2nd: 2055
3rd: 1779
4th (me): 1258

I haven't found out which one is in 5th place, but I haven't seen any others catching up to the number of votes the chicks have, so I don't think there's much danger of falling into 5th, just need to catch up to get into 3rd place!! There are about 8 more days, so there's still time!!!
wee.gif

Oh and how could I forget this......
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

YES, WHATEVER YOU GUYS DID YESTERDAY, KEEP IT UP, THIS WILL PUT HER INTO THIRD WITHIN TWO DAYS OR SO. YIPPPPPPPIEEEE. EXCELLENT JOB. OMG, IT'S AMAZING.. OVER 300 VOTES IN ONE DAY. OMG.. THAT IS AMAZING...

AT LEAST WE ARE FAR AHEAD OF THAT CAT, NOW THAT SCARY BABY, HERE WE COME BABY, WE WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO BE SCARED ABOUT.

OK I did some calculations:
The scary baby increased by 98 votes yesterday
The picture with the 3 bratty looking kids increased by 75 votes
the Picture that is in 1st increased by 393

If we keep up with the 300 votes per day, we can catch the scary baby and the three bratty kids in no time. Of course, as we get closer to catching up to them, they will probably kick it into overdrive but at least we are on the right track. so let's keep those votes going.

I voted 30 times yesterday! 5 votes for each USER on the computer too! (This is an easy system to beat...)

Who cares about some kids, baby animals are way cuter! How do you think LOL KATZ got so popular? It's not LOL KIDZ, is it?! How about LOL CHIX (that would be awesome...)? Kids.....
rant.gif

IDEA: LOL BUNNEEZ!
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
I think this thread has more dancing bunnies than the entire site, SWEET!
bun.gif

Shayna, someday I will make a longer chorus line....someday....

Back
Top Bottom