Attention Muscovy lovers

I have three large, healthy chocolate Muscovy drakes for sale, hatched July 2013, dark chocolate with white wing patches and white neck rings, throat, or chest markings. Located in mid MIchigan, $ 8.00 each.Wings clipped. Larry Ward, [email protected] , 989-832-2112

An y one selling muscovies? Im looking for chocolate and lavender or blue
Where are you located? I'm in Mi also, but the thumb area. My momma is on eggs and due towards end of May. I don't know all the breeds, but there are pics of my 2 on my profile. My drake is black and shines green and purple in the sun. My female is white with streaks of grey, black and green. Of course, I won't know exactly what I got till end of may, but she is on about 16 eggs, so hopeful. Are you in Mi?

Aww, sorry. I know nothing about shipping and would be scared of losing them. But I am jealous that your in TX. I have a grandma in San Antonio, went there once a few yrs ago and loved it, especially the better weather. Also have a BIL in Dallas. If it wasn't for my parents and sis being here, I'd come down there and bring my chickens and ducks with me and deliver to ya.
wink.png
Have a great day and sorry I couldn't help, Gl

Hi, where in Michigan are you? I'm in Midland. Not familiar at all with Capac. I'd love to see your ducklings when they're old enough for sexing, as I have three daughters from my senior drake and the junior drake is his son, so new blood in the flock will be welcome. Would you like to trade a duckling of yours for a chocolate hen with white throat and chest? --Barbara Ward

Aww, sorry. I know nothing about shipping and would be scared of losing them. But I am jealous that your in TX. I have a grandma in San Antonio, went there once a few yrs ago and loved it, especially the better weather. Also have a BIL in Dallas. If it wasn't for my parents and sis being here, I'd come down there and bring my chickens and ducks with me and deliver to ya. ;)  Have a great day and sorry I couldn't help, Gl

its ok thank you!

Well........ I sell them..... But I really don't think you wanna drive all the way up here. :D

Talking of....

My Muscovy have a lovely large nest, and I want them to start sitting! Silly birds! Any more eggs and they will have a hard time covering them!

Well........ I sell them..... But I really don't think you wanna drive all the way up here. :D

Talking of....

My Muscovy have a lovely large nest, and I want them to start sitting! Silly birds! Any more eggs and they will have a hard time covering them!

I bet there will be a few hens to help :)

Back
Top Bottom