Attention west tennessee

I would like to have $6 each for my boys and $8 each for the pullets. I'm not sure if any of the pullets have marans in them. It's possible,but it doesn't jump out at you.

sad.png
I got one little bantam to hatch and live out of this last hatch....does anybody have any newborn chicks that I could buy a couple of to keep this little one company? (or know where I could get some tiny ones?)
~Rebecca

I have baby chickens...I got some hatching out now..There from my barred rock chickens so there pure breed I'm asking $2.00 each for them.

Cat
cool.png

I just had two that hatched yesterday. Oh, they are so sweet. I can't keep them though.

They are partridge silkie mixed with CA white hens. They are very small (and cute).

Shane

009.jpg

010.jpg

o.k. guys. I just pushed my daughter's b-day party to later in the day on the 18th,so you better show up:D. I'll probably stay from around 8am-12noon. I told the folks at R&J that we were meeting and trying to form a club. The owner was real pleased. See you next Saturday!

I'm gonna be there!

turtle1173 - Are you still coming to Jackson on the 18th? If so I will pay you for those babies! How much do you need for them? I wish I could get them sooner, are you coming any closer this way for anything this weekend?

CatCobb1983 - I am gonna ask my DH about that 3 wheeler...I need that!
I appreciate the offer on the barred rocks, but I think those would be too big...very good price on them though...

Can't wait to see everyone!

Aaaagh...I almost forgot...here is my lonely chickie with her friend that I made for her...she later started pecking its eyes...

web-lonely-chick.jpg

web-only-survivor-of-my-fir.jpg

~Rebecca

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom