Attention west tennessee

My little girl has a metal chair in the coop that she used to sit in. (until it got covered with chicken caca) Whichever one laid it didn't like my makeshift nest . So they laid it right under the chair. Oh and by the way sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I've had a abcessed tooth and eating penicillin to try to get it under control. It put me down for a few days.Soon as I finish my meds I GOTTA get this thing out of my mouth. It feels like this back tooth is big enough for me to make a nest egg out of it
smile.png
. Don't know if I will get to come to the thing at jackson but If not I will be with you all in spirit. If I don't get to go --I wanna hear all about it though. I'll just have to live my life through you all this time. Somebody give me a refresher on posting pics again when you have time. -------Wayne

needmorechickens! :

Well if you need a job then I'm very glad you found one! That is more important than this right now...I hope its a good one too.

thumbsup.gif

I have a friend that is selling some australorp pullets. If anyone is interested in them I can bring some. They will be $8 each. I forgot to ask him if they are laying yet or not, but if somebody wants to know, I could ask. I am thinking of bringing a couple of 3 week old mixed chicks that I have too...I just can't decide if I want to get rid of them or not (they are the first ones I hatched so I am a little attached!)

~Rebecca

yeah, i'm really excited about the prospect of a new job! that'll mean i'll have money to build a coop, buy feed, and supplies for chicks or chickens, and get finally get me some chickens!!
i'll keep checking back to see when the next one will be! Hopefully it will still be as close as this one in Jackson!
>^.^<​

East Tennessee is sad. I can't come. I have eggs in the bator, new chicks coming today or tomorrow... Sigh.

And next month I'm taking in a Roo who needs a home and I don't have any adult girls for him for company. I was hoping to come but the hatchery failed their first TWO delivery dates of these chicks.

If anyone is coming out the Knoxville way, or lives nearer this way, and has even a couple of pullets, orp, australorp, cochin, rock, brahma - anything large and sturdy, in the next month, let me know.

He won't get here until Nov 15th, but I know he's not going to be happy with between 20 and 40 chicks for friends unless he's the most broody Roo in the whole world. He's a pretty partridge cochin guy.

well it looks like we won't be coming this time. I had to go to the ER last night, my blood pressure is way up (186 over 98) and not wanting to come down so I am on bed rest for a few days to try and relax and get it down. Shhhhh! don't tell the DR i am at the puter instead of in bed, lol

Katie

I'm so sorry there are several that can't make it....I am still going to be there and we will just have to get together again soon.

If you would, email me the following info to start making a list of us. (This is not a commitment in any way, just a list of who would like to be notified with club information.)

Name:
BYC username:
General Location or full address:
Email address:
Best Day and time for you to meet:
Meeting Place suggestions:

I will be emailing out a flyer that you can print out and post at your local feed stores or wherever you think others might be interested in the club. The more members we have, the more we will be able to do.

~Rebecca

Wow,this is getting exciting! I'm sorry for those who can't come. We will have to plan another one,soon. I like the idea of moving it around. We could try several sites and pick the best 3 or 4 of them and rotate. I will be bringing about 6 pullets about 3 months old. They are mixed breed,except for one of my marans who has a breed fault. I'll explain it more on Saturday. I will be bringing several of my marans boys. I also just got an opening on the marans eggs I was saving to ship,so it looks as though I will have a dozen or so to sell to anyone interested. I also will try to bring a breeding trio,just to show off. Can't wait to see you there!!

Hope you are doing better with your BP Katie. My grandmother in Medina had a lot of trouble the first part of the year. I don't know why it flares up like that in some people for no apparent reason. I got another egg today identical to my first one yesterday. My 8 year old thinks I can leave it in the egg carton and let it hatch out sitting on the table. I told the kids we couldn't hatch it out unless one of our hens went setty. Now they want want me to get a incubator. I can't afford a soda half the time, I don't know how they think I can afford an incubator
smile.png
I really hate i probaly won't be able to go saturday . I would really like to go. If anybody takes any pics I would really like to see them. Everybody take care-- Wayne in Huntingdon Tennessee

Back
Top Bottom