Auburn Javas-12+ Hatching Eggs

lorad

Songster
9 Years
Mar 9, 2010
Edelstein, IL
BUY IT NOW FORMAT:
I am offering 12+ hatching eggs from my Auburn Java flock. Most of my birds are from the Garfield Farm Museum lines- which is the sole genetic source for the White and Auburn Java colors. I received chicks from ALBC in 2013, so the roos in the breeding pens are from ALBC stock. Each color of Java is penned separately, so any egg is a pure color, not a cross between the colors. Currently, I raise Black and Auburn Javas. As far as body size, the Auburns are slightly smaller than the Blacks, but all are great foragers. Much easier on the feeders compared to my Brahmas, and better egg production! I am asking $25 per dozen plus $15 shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. My Black Javas will be available a little later. I do have a trio of whites, but am not colloecting from them either (not enough breeding pen space.)

As with any shipped eggs, I cannot control how the USPS handles them, but I have fertile eggs in the incubator that are due to hatch soon!

I can ship out the first batch Saturday April 11th- then prefer to ship out on Saturdays, Mondays or Tuesdays.

Prefer payment through Paypal ([email protected])
PM me for any information, questions etc. Thanks!

Last edited:
Pm'd you. Although I have exceeded my private message allowances. (never realized there was a cap, lol)
Any first available shipping is good for us! We still have a gorgeous roo we got through you last year. He's just so darn pretty. Or should I say handsome. :)

I've got some in the bator now! I can't wait for hatch day!
celebrate.gif

For anyone considering these, she does an excellent packing job and the eggs are nice and big n' beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom