AUCTION: 10+ Silver Grey Dorking eggs NPIP

BeccaOH

Morning Gem Farm
11 Years
Oct 3, 2008
east central Ohio
This is an auction that ends Sunday at 12:00 noon EST

Bidding starts at $20.00 with $1.00 bidding increments.
Shipping will be $15. They will be shipped USPS Priority Mail and the buyer will receive a tracking number.
Eggs will ship out Monday March 5th. Winner will please send Paypal payment before noon Monday.

Please reply to comments to bid. Do not PM me your bid, but questions are welcomed. Thanks!
Please subscribe to this auction through the immediate notification setting after you bid so you can stay informed on your bid.​

I'd like to see everyone have some Dorkings in their backyard. I've waited several years to finally have a well established flock. This breed has a very long history tracked back to the Roman Empire. One of their unique qualities is their short, stocky legs under a square body. They are good for both egg laying and meat. Eggs are medium to large and white. My flock is all Silver Grey in color.

My Dorking eggs have been tested for fertility both on my farm and with a test hatcher. I will wrap each egg with bubble wrap and secure in other packing material, but I cannot be responsible for damage/breaks after they leave my hands. I cannot replace or refund eggs that do not hatch or develop as I have no control over your incubator or hatching conditions. Buying hatching eggs is basically a gamble, though I will do everything I can on my end to increase your chances of a great hatch. I'm also a buyer of shipped hatching eggs and know what it is like to have a poor hatch.
Note, I must also reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone if I feel a situation warrants it.
NPIP and AI in Ohio #31-425​

Last edited:
After much searching and trying some hatching eggs, I built my flock from McMurrary Hatchery. I'm pleased with their quality, and even my NPIP tester gave them thumbs up.

Back
Top Bottom