Auction: 12+ GUINEA EGGS ~CORAL BLUE, PINTO, SLATE, PORCELAIN, LAV...~

Shayna

I [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
Midwest
This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply. Be sure to look at the last page/post to see where the current bidding is at. Subscribe to this classified auction using the immediate notification setting when you bid so that you can stay informed!

Bidding will start at: $15. Additional bids will be in whole dollar increments (no cents please)
Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail at the cost of $15.

Auction will end at 8:00pm Central on Friday, May 18th and will ship Saturday.
Paypal payment is due the day auction closes. When I close the auction, I will PM the winner my Paypal info. Contact me prior to bidding if you want to make other arrangements.

Description:
This listing is for 12+ guinea fowl eggs. I will include at least THREE extras. These will be assorted color eggs from my mixed flock including a gorgeous coral blue male and pinto (highly pied) male in with one porcelain, one lavendar, and two slate females. As you can see in the pictures they are very nice looking colors. Colors you may hatch are pied, pinto, coral blue, lavendar, slate, and I even hatched one pearl gray. Other colors are possible, as I haven't hatched many this year. I have included pictures of of my adults from keets to now and pictures of keets that I have hatched from them.

Guineas are nervous birds by nature and do not get overly tame, however they are great for reducing ticks and other bugs since that is a large part of their diet when they are ranging. They do need to be secured at night to protect them from predators. Guineas can be very noisy and are great "watchdogs" but are not good if you have close neighbors that do not like guineas. I'm happy to answer any questions, just send me a PM.
smile.png

They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens when they leave. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to buying. I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. I have very good feedback on my packaging. I will mark the box as fragile, unless requested otherwise.

I don't wash the eggs, but I wipe loose dirt off of the dirty eggs.

Since I cannot control the hens’ laying, if they should slow down, and I am unable to collect the minimum by the shipping date, the buyer would have the option to cancel order or wait for the additional eggs. I don't anticipate any issues with getting the number of eggs listed based on the rate of laying.

Thanks for looking!
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Compare this price to other popular auction sites. This is a very good deal. This person has a very interesting mix great communication and sends extras. I recently ordered eggs and they came quickly and were packed great. None broke and lots of extras. Cant wait til they hatch and will send her a pic of the assorted keets in case she wants to use it in her auction pics. U wont find such a rare mix cheaper so bid and enjoy. My eggs were fresh and very clean. BTW both male colors r very rare and beautiful. Its very hard to find a highly pied guinea and they come at a hefty price tag as they r one of the newest colors. Good luck with the auction and happy bidding.

I have a question: Don't These mate for life? and are monogomous? If so wouldnt only two of these females be fertile? since you have two males? Are yours mating as a Group? I am still learning.
WeREALLY want some guineas and want to hatch them with a broody, I like your colors and am keeping this listing for when I need them (have an available broody) (wont be long with 250+ birds) assuming that you sell eggs off list...is this correct? I do,so that is why I was asking. We live in the country and think These birds are ideal for what we need.
Thanks! Jhorns glowing review doesnt hurt any either! Made my mind up!

JHorn91180 - Thanks so much for the nice comments, and I look forward to hearing about your hatch!

chick-among-us - I am not an expert in guineas, so your question is better suited for our guinea experts in the Guinea Fowl forum, but I will answer it specific to what I've noticed with my guineas. If it were true that guineas stayed in pairs, only 50% of my eggs would be fertile since I am getting 4 eggs most days and only have 2 males, but this is not the case. My guineas have appeared to form bonds, but they all interact.
Here are my observations: My pinto male and my porcelain female are usually together. My coral blue male is bonded with a lavendar and slate female. The other slate female hangs around either group or by herself. My pinto male is quite the gentleman, and my coral blue male is more bossy. When the coral blue is distracted, my pinto male wastes no time getting the attention of the other girls and often tries to steal them away.
When I opened the run door to let them range yesterday afternoon, they all lined up at the door to get out. The coral blue is the first one out the door. My pinto turns around and runs into the coop, which confused me for a moment, until he emerged with the lavendar female. He went to get her before going out to range since she was in there laying an egg. It appeared he didn't want to leave her behind. This is interesting because she's normally with the coral blue male, but when he's not around, the pinto looks after the other girls.
Based on this information, I believe that either male may be fertilizing any of the females eggs.

In the future, please PM me with questions. As you can see my responses are quite lengthy, and I don't want the auction threat turned into a guinea chat thread.
big_smile.png

Thanks for your interest!

Kadizkidz is the current high bidder at $15.

Last edited:
Thank you for the answer,Im so sorry to ask here,never occured to me to pm....Im an idiot!
th.gif

JHorn91180 - Thanks so much for the nice comments, and I look forward to hearing about your hatch!

chick-among-us - I am not an expert in guineas, so your question is better suited for our guinea experts in the Guinea Fowl forum, but I will answer it specific to what I've noticed with my guineas. If it were true that guineas stayed in pairs, only 50% of my eggs would be fertile since I am getting 4 eggs most days and only have 2 males, but this is not the case. My guineas have appeared to form bonds, but they all interact.
Here are my observations: My pinto male and my porcelain female are usually together. My coral blue male is bonded with a lavendar and slate female. The other slate female hangs around either group or by herself. My pinto male is quite the gentleman, and my coral blue male is more bossy. When the coral blue is distracted, my pinto male wastes no time getting the attention of the other girls and often tries to steal them away.
When I opened the run door to let them range yesterday afternoon, they all lined up at the door to get out. The coral blue is the first one out the door. My pinto turns around and runs into the coop, which confused me for a moment, until he emerged with the lavendar female. He went to get her before going out to range since she was in there laying an egg. It appeared he didn't want to leave her behind. This is interesting because she's normally with the coral blue male, but when he's not around, the pinto looks after the other girls.
Based on this information, I believe that either male may be fertilizing any of the females eggs.

In the future, please PM me with questions. As you can see my responses are quite lengthy, and I don't want the auction threat turned into a guinea chat thread.
big_smile.png

Thanks for your interest!

Kadizkidz is the current high bidder at $15.

Oh don't worry about it. I love to talk about them, I just reply with such lengthy posts I prefer pm for questions. :)

whitehorse8 is the current high bidder at $18. 12 hours remaining. I have 16 eggs collected for this auction and there may be a couple more still.
wee.gif

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... I have no idea why my last post looks funny, but I can't seem to fix it and it appears not to be my computer so, I'm reposting my last post.
fl.gif
this works!

Whitehorse8 is the current high bidder at $18. 12 hours remaining. I have 16 eggs collected for this auction and there may be a couple more still.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom