AUCTION 12 Hours ONLY! 8+ Eggs from my Beautiful Silkies-Many Colors!

jenlynn4

Songster
13 Years
Jan 12, 2007
PA
THESE PICTURES ARE OF MY ACTUAL BIRDS OR YOUNG HATCHED OUT OF THESE VERY EGGS!

My incubator is full for 4 more days! Then I am going to be filling it up again myself so get these while you can. This auction is for 8+ eggs from all my pens. Your set will include Paint, Cuckoo, Black/Blue/Splash, White, Buff, & Partridge...As far as how many of each color, well thats up to the hens. This set will include at least 10 eggs consisting of the colors I just mentioned. You will receive what ever colors are layed tomorrow and Thursday morning and eggs will ship on FRIDAY So immediate paypal payment is required at auction end. This listing will end at 9 pm EST Tuesday 5-15-12. Shipping will be set at $15.00. PAYPAL GOES TO: [email protected] Thank you so much!

You can see many pics of ALL my birds on my website. www.sassysilkie.com Every bird I own is pictured on that site and are the same birds your eggs will be comming from.

*PLEASE BE SURE TO READ MY HATCHING EGG POLOCY ON MY SALE PAGE AT WWW.SASSYSILKIE.COM BEFORE BIDDING TO BE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SHIPPING EGGS CAN BE A GAMBLE DUE TO FACTORS BEYOND MY CONTROL

Last edited:
Would you consider selling three or four eggs? I have a small one pound serama hen who has gone broody for golf balls and I thought about giving her some eggs to hatch. I know there is no guarantee they will hatch but I thought I would try it for her.

Back
Top Bottom