AUCTION - 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs

I didn't mention it because I didn't feel at the time it was needed, but I have 2 hens that came from Kat's breeding pen last year and I have 3 pullets that were hatched from her eggs. I set 19 of my own eggs after it took me three and a half weeks to collect the 19 eggs. I am happy to say that 14 of them are still in the incubator and on day 10. Two are still looking questionable, but still. For eggs that sat on my counter for 3.5 weeks, I am thrilled!

If my incubator wasn't full and I didn't already have over 2 dozen (another dozen came from WhiteMountainRanch) BW/W Am. eggs in the incubator, I'd be bidding!

Really now, I go out for a few hours to work on the new chicken coop for MY new pretty blue egg layers and you guys have a full soap opera episode without me? Jeff, do you not see my avatar? I need a fine looking gentleman. And a harem of blue egg layers to keep him happy!

$71

pop.gif

Maybe it should be age before beauty. I might never get another chance at these pretty blue eggs.

$73.00 and not a penny less.

Heck, I can't even get an avatar.

Last edited:
Yes that is right. Age Before Beauty. I better not bid my age but I will sure bid What I will be in a few years.

CJ you better start your own soap opera and put that chicken coop on hold. And that chicken on your avatar wouldn't know
what a Good looking wheaten chic even looked like. But here is a hug to make you feel better :)
hugs.gif

$75.

Last edited:
Really now, I go out for a few hours to work on the new chicken coop for MY new pretty blue egg layers and you guys have a full soap opera episode without me? Jeff, do you not see my avatar? I need a fine looking gentleman. And a harem of blue egg layers to keep him happy!

$71

Your avatar looks like it is calling to find out what a Blue/Wheaten Ameraucana looks like.

Just hold on there a minute Pilgrim....My computer says I got my bid in before the time expired. Not you! Yes, I been watching the clock.

Last edited:
Ooops, sorry. I just need to clean these darn glasses I guess. Hey! That gives me enough time to cash in all my coke bottles and scrap aluminum so I can wrangle some of these eggs.

Back
Top Bottom