AUCTION - 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

Chicken Junkies

Songster
9 Years
Jan 1, 2011
Eastern Panhandle of WV.
My Coop
My Coop
Biding starts at $25.00 with increments of $1.00 or more.

Bid includes Priority USPS shipping and tracking.

Auction ends Sunday 4/22/2012 at 10pm EST.

I've had several requests for another auction, so...

12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs from our 6 hens and 2 roosters which were
hatched from eggs purchased directly from Peachick/Kat LaDue here on BYC last summer. We
will try to include some extras in your order, whatever the girls lay.

These are fresh eggs, no eggs will be more than 3 days old. This is your chance to get some of
these beautiful robin egg blue eggs from this great line and grow your own flock. I'll be hatching
most of these eggs for my own use soon... so get them while you can!

We can't guarantee your hatch rate, as there are too many variables with shipping and hatching
techniques. We have hatched several clutches already and the eggs are very fertile.

Payment is by PayPal. No E-Checks! Please send payment to [email protected] immediately
after the auction. I will ship the 12 + Wheaten - Blue Wheaten Ameraucana eggs on Monday. They
will be double boxed and wrapped with great care. I will try to post exactly how many eggs will be
in the package before the auction ends.
Thanks so much for looking!
frow.gif

This is an Auction Formated Listing - Please do not PM to bid! - Place your bid in a reply.

Last edited:
OK I just hatched out some of these eggs and I can't tell you all enough how satisfied I was with the whole experience. Eggs were excellent quality and very high fertility. They were all packed excellent and I had one of the highest hatch rates of the hatching season so far. They even beat out my own eggs. I only had one egg that did not develop all the way through. It stopped about half way through the process. I paid for a dozen eggs and ended up with 10 chicks. One didnt make it through the hatching process as it got stuck in the egg. I gave the extra eggs she sent to a friend to hatch out under a chicken she had setting as I ran out of room in my incubator and I just found out all of the extras hatched as well. So I have 13 little Blue Wheaten/ Blue Ameraucana chicks and they are beautiful and healthy.

Don't let this auction pass you by if you want the best.

Jeff Wellman

Back
Top Bottom