AUCTION *24 Hours* 24+ eggs ( frizzled cochin b, blue red laced wyandottes, ducks ect..

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
24 HOUR AUCTION
2 Dozen hatching eggs from all my pens that are laying, breeds will be

Frizzle cochin bantam, black lav split roo over 2 black frizzle hens (pure breeds)
frizzle cochins bantams, red frizzle rooster over 2 white hens (pure breeds)
buff cochin bantams (pure breeds)
Pheonix, bb red over bb red hens and or white roo over bb red hens (pure breeds)
wayandottes, blue laced red (pure breed)
serama hen boys can be frizzle seabright or cochin bantams
frizzled polish boys can be frizzle seabright or cochin bantams
egg layer mixes, in the one pen i have nn necks, buff orps, ameraucanas, and more
yokohama red shouldered (pure breeds)
ongadoris silver (pure breeds)
probably more that i did not list here

turkey eggs, hen is white midget boys are buff , bourbon red or narragansett
duck eggs, could be pure buffs, blue swedish with buffs or white crested, they come out soooo cute

shipping will be $16.00
usps 2 day shipping
sorry for the pic over laod :)

Last edited:
Are your Polish Bantams or Large fowl. Also do you know what eggs or how many of what ones you will send?

Thanks
Michelle

Are your Polish Bantams or Large fowl. Also do you know what eggs or how many of what ones you will send?

Thanks
Michelle
I have both standard and bantam, I dont know exact how many there will be untill ship day, could be 3 or 4 bantams and could for standard could be anywhere from1 to 4 , I wont know till day by day laying.

not bidding as i'm trying to stay with one breed (americaunamom screwed me up on that one
big_smile.png
) .. i really enjoyed your pics tho and just wanted to comment that ALL of the birds just look so HAPPY!!
smile.png

Would really like to bid on these but I'm new and not sure how or if I'm too new.Been buying my eggs off EBay for the last 3 years.Just found this site.All help would be appreciated.

Would really like to bid on these but I'm new and not sure how or if I'm too new.Been buying my eggs off EBay for the last 3 years.Just found this site.All help would be appreciated.

Hi , you can just post up right here on the thread what your bid is, i know ebay has a payment buttons ect.. byc dont have that, so i or if u bid on others will just give you the paypal address where to send payment, and same thing on shipping when we ship i ship useing the tracking info and i would email you the tracking number.
smile.png

My auction ended 2 hours ago i did not take it down yet, but if u are still interested in these eggs You can still get them for the started auction price, pm me or post up here is your interested.

Thank you yes I'm still interested.Seams I'm limited to sending only 2 pms.Per day.

Really wow, i lot changes since they did the change over, ok my paypal is [email protected] and the total amount is with the shipping included is $36.00 and i will ship them out on monday, they will be from this weekend laying so they will be fresh for you. :)

Back
Top Bottom