Are my She’s He’s? Marans, Cochin, Orppington

Definitely contact MPC, they may make you wait a few more weeks for confirmation, but they'll accept pics of the suspected cockerels now and keep in touch with you. I ordered from them several times and their customer service is excellent! I ended up with a cockerel last year and they gave me purchase price plus shipping back.
Thanks so much! That’s good to know. I was hoping they would be easy to deal with. I will reach out to them.

Ok, thank you. That’s very helpful!
I went out and got a pic of my girl for you, just in case you’re like me and find it helpful to visually compare! She’s just about to turn 15 weeks old.

Attachments

• IMG_8450.jpeg
    IMG_8450.jpeg
    572 KB · Views: 20
I'd say repost pictures of the second Orp at 8ish weeks old.
Hello! I’m back to post an updated photo of my 2nd Orpington. 8 weeks old now. It’s comb is still not as big or red as it’s siblings, who you can see in the background of the second photo. But it does seem more pronounce than I would expect for a pullet.

Is this yet another cockerel? Thanks for your help!
IMG_5105.jpeg

IMG_5119.jpeg

Hello! I’m back to post an updated photo of my 2nd Orpington. 8 weeks old now. It’s comb is still not as big or red as it’s siblings, who you can see in the background of the second photo. But it does seem more pronounce than I would expect for a pullet.

Is this yet another cockerel? Thanks for your help!
View attachment 3603683

View attachment 3603684
Could go either way, but I'm leaning cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom