Auction~ 6 Double Laced Barnevelder and 6 Marans Hatching Eggs Bidding ends February 20, 2012 8PM

pinkchick

"Ain't nuttin' like having da' blues"
13 Years
May 30, 2008
Washington State
6 Pure Double Laced Barnevelder eggs and 6 pure Marans eggs for auction.

Bidding ends February 20th 2012 at 8 PM Pacific Standard Time.
Bidding starts at $30.00 and increases in $1.00 increments. PLEASE do not PM with your BID.... post bids as replies to this thread. Thank you!

My Barnevelders are pure Johan birds and no middle man. I will include any extras they give me before shipping on Tuesday Feb. 21st.

The Marans eggs will either produce Black Copper, Blue Copper or Splash Copper chicks. I have a Black Copper hen and Blue Copper hen in with a Blue Copper rooster. I will include extras these girls give me over the weekend. My birds originated from Bev Davis birds.

All of my birds can be seen in my photo albums here on BYC or you can view my birds on my website, www.pinksmarans.com . Please feel free to PM me if you have questions.

I have had excellent hatch rates since I started this seasons hatching in October 2011. I cannot guarantee hatch rates after shipping as we all know how the handling in transit can be on the eggs. I package every egg with great love and care and as if I were the person on the receiving end waiting for these precious eggs.

I ship USPS priority mail and I will provide tracking and confirmation # the evening they are sent.
Cost of shipping is $17.00

These are the actual eggs that will be shipped to the winning bidder on Tuesday Feb. 21st. 2012

Payment can be made via paypal to [email protected] and payment should be made promptly as auction closes.

Thank you for looking and happy bidding!

Last edited:
Large Fowl. Thank you for catching that ReesePoultry!
smile.png

9 Beautiful Barnevelder eggs as of today. Hoping the Marans keep up the pace with the Barnies.

Here are a couple photos....one of my Barnie roo and a close up of one of his pullets so you can see the lacing..it s beautiful and these girls and this boy meet the Standard of Perfection for this breed. All females in this breeding flock have double lacing.

Thank you Corancher and Crowing Hens...I revised the posting to include shipping costs. Can you tell I don't do this auction thing very often? LOL!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom