AUCTION: 8 PUREBRED CALL DUCKS AUCTION ENDS 3/5/2013 AT 9:00PM EASTERN TIME

Lacrystol

Hatching Helper
14 Years
Jun 13, 2009
Diamond, Ohio
You are bidding on 8 Purebred Call Ducks Eggs extra's will be included if my girls allow it.
My call ducks are free range which means you can end up with an assortment of colors. My colors include: Chocolate, Magpie, Mallard and Bibbed.
Eggs are fertiled since I have some in the incubator that are Due March 3, 2013 and progress is Excellent...
Eggs will also be unwashed and packaged in bubble wrap.
Even though they can fly and are free rangers, I have never had any of them fly off..
My flock did NOT come from a hatchery...
Eggs will not be shipped until payment has been accepted.

If you wish to make a bid, just hit the REPLY and enter you bidding amount, please take a look at previous replies to make sure you bid is the highest..
I will accept Paypal for payment, which is due at the time of purchase. Contact me prior if you want to make other arrangements.
Shipping is $15.00 I will ship Priority. I individually wrap my eggs in bubble wrap and do my best to make sure your eggs will make it as safely as possible. But once the eggs leave my hands I have no control over how the USPS handles your eggs. I also have no control over the success of your hatch.

Back
Top Bottom