Auction in Minnesota

There will be a swap meet at moose lake feed mill on april 5,2008 and another at sturgeon lake feed mill on april 12,2008 also there is one at the Clinton town hall on april 20,2008

WOW! I didn't know there were soooo many opportunities to expand my flock!! Now, how to get there without my husband finding out. Once I am home there really isn't much he can do. Anyway, its a good thing my new coop will be big enough for me too, if need be.
big_smile.png

Nuggetsowner:) :

WOW! I didn't know there were soooo many opportunities to expand my flock!! Now, how to get there without my husband finding out. Once I am home there really isn't much he can do. Anyway, its a good thing my new coop will be big enough for me too, if need be.
big_smile.png

IF he's anything like my hubby, maybe he won't really notice extra birds...Jason doesn't seem to intuned with what we have for animals until I have already had them for a few days or so...
lau.gif

THe animals are my babies, he just helps feed when needed and build the pens, cages, fencing etc. etc.....
Although he might notice if I brought home a BIG animal vs. a chicken or duck...
ya.gif

Shawna​

I just got a card from the Red River Valley BIrd Association with their schedule for exotic bird and animal auctions this year. May 3, June 21 and September 20. All are in Barnesville MN. This will be their 44th animal auction. Lat year they had a lot of birds, small animals as well as hoofstock.

Has anybody been to the New Prague Community center swap? Is it indoors or out? Lot's of people? Any info would be great. It's a drive for me so I wanted to make sure it was worth it. Thanks!
smile.png

Address of New Prague Community Center
100 12th Street NE
New Prague, MN 56071

Starts at 8am

Last edited:
does anyone know addresses and start times of the places that are having sales?

If so please post the date, place(address maybe) and the contact person for more info! THanks
smile.png
If anyone is going to the Carlton feed mill swap I should have some chicks for sale there <maybe>

Back
Top Bottom