Auction: Pair of Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington Roosters (Very Rare) - EOA - 5/30/2014 9PM EDT

ichoudhury

Songster
9 Years
Jan 3, 2011
Stone Mountain
Pair of Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington Roosters (starting at $50 per Chicken)

Buyer Pays Shipping and Handling ($20 dollar for US Postal Certified Shipping Box) and cost of shipping (Next Day Air preferred ). or FREE pickup ... (Or meet you at a reasonable distance)

I have been raising Chocolate Cuckoo orpington as Pet but until recently I have decided to breed and hatch out bunch of chicks (few turned out to be Roosters). I have decided to part with these handsome fellas. They are extremely nice looking roosters that I don't think photos can do justice.

I feed nothing but organic feed to my chicken, and also fruits, veggies, grass clippings, wild strawberries, and various nature made goodies. Until recently, I used to free range all my chicken but have been keeping them inside run due to major issue with Hawks, Foxes, Coyotes and other predators. So you have the option to keep them inside a nice run or Free range. I want to sell them together because they look great together (and you will be glad that you got both).

*Please know your State law and don't bid on it if you think shipping poultry is prohibited from Georgia to your state. Thanks ahead :)

Oh these guys are approximately 6 months old and very popular among ladies ;)

and here ya go, their parents...

These brothers are a lot more whiter than their parents (somewhat cream) ....

Back
Top Bottom