Show me your flock(and I’ll show you mine)

I have a small flock…just two Golden Comets and two Seramas. Bossy, Flossy, Goldi(locks) and Jade.

Attachments

• IMG_4792.jpeg
    IMG_4792.jpeg
    721.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4791.jpeg
    IMG_4791.jpeg
    904 KB · Views: 4
So far we have only 4 mature hens, but are adding 4 chicks to the flock (they are about 4 weeks old now, and we’re thinking one may be a roo after all even though he was supposed to be a she!)

Original 4 residents of Cluckingham Palace:

Lady Matilda (Tilly) Silver Laced Wyandotte, an absolute lady. Poised and graceful at all times. Peace keeper.
IMG_4137.jpeg

Lady Dorothea (Dotty) Golden sex-link, she’s our crazy chicken. My husbands favorite, often bedraggled and seen sprinting to potential food sources, regardless of how full her crop is. She has spurs, and doesn’t know she can use them (bottom hen but doesn’t seem to mind)
IMG_4659.jpeg

Lady Morticia (Mosey) barred rock, aloof and independent. Unbothered, will not be told what to do. Has curly toes, that are cute and don’t seem to bother her.
IMG_4662.jpeg

Lady Penelope (Penny) RIR, used to be peaceful and perfect. Now she is BOSSY as ever. Total control freak. Still pretty though.
IMG_4661.jpeg

Family picture:
IMG_6166.jpeg

Our new babies that aren’t named yet.
2 SS and 2 Buff Orp. 4 weeks.

IMG_4668.jpeg

IMG_4667.jpeg

Pretty sure the one in the back is a roo. His feet are twice as thick and you can see his comb is very pronounced. We don’t mind as long as he stays a gentleman as I’m quite attached to him now, even though we paid for pullets.

Here he is on my husbands hand.
IMG_4676.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom