Show me your flock(and I’ll show you mine)

Pics

DovesFlock

Songster
Aug 31, 2023
I have a total of 21 chickens and 3 ducks
As well as two chicks and some eggs incubating.

Here’s all of my feathered babies and their names! (Two are unnamed so names are welcomed as well)

Feel free to drop pics and names of your flock as well!
IMG_1694.jpeg

This is Holly Peño a RIR and has two eggs in lockdown right now

IMG_1668.jpeg
this is Beauty and she’s a Australorp and mom of both the chicks and has 4 eggs in lockdown
IMG_1705.jpeg

This is Baby and she’s also and Australorp
IMG_1714.jpeg

This is Emily. Her and another chicken (Prince) are supposed to be Buff orpingtons. I’m not sure what she’s mixed with.
IMG_1703.jpeg

This is Sparkles. She’s supposed to be a chocolate Orpington but I’m not sure what she’s mixed with. She’s my biggest hen.
IMG_1716.jpeg

This is Cookie she’s also a chocolate orp. She could be mixed but I have no idea.
IMG_1700.jpeg

This is Henrietta and she’s a black sex link.
IMG_1721.jpeg

This is Arcus and she is named after arcus clouds. She’s a blue rock
IMG_1706.jpeg

This is Lady and she’s the tiniest of all the chickens. She’s a cream legbar. (And she shares 1 brain cell with the lavenders)
IMG_1724.jpeg

This is Lavern. She is the biggest and darkest of the lavender orpingtons. She act like the older child
IMG_1702.jpeg

This is Shirley. She’s the middle child of the lavenders. Both in size color and just acts like a middle child
IMG_1715.jpeg

This is Lily. She’s more purple and lighter color and smaller than the other two. She acts like the youngest child. Her and Lavern often break out of the run to explore the backyard together.
IMG_1713.jpeg

This is Heather. She’s a golden comet and has less white then Cream.
IMG_1719.jpeg

This is Cream. She’s a golden comet too and has more white in her.
IMG_1709.jpeg

This is Dot. She’s a Cuckoo maran.
IMG_1710.jpeg

This is Roscoe. Aka Sherrie Roscoe. He’s a barred rock and I was told would be a girl. (A long with the other two unnamed barred rocks) Once he matures enough he will be Head Rooster (and probably the only rooster)
IMG_1708.jpeg

This is unnamed barred rock 1. He constantly looks pissed off and I don’t know why but it’s a little funny. (Feel free to suggest a name. His name was Princess Lay)
IMG_1729.jpeg

This is unnamed barred rock 2 who We often refer to as MeepMeep because he reminds us of roadrunner. As you can see he’s incredibly fast and apparently camera shy
IMG_1704.jpeg

This is Prince aka the Chicken Formally Known As Princess. (His name is a double joke I often have to explain but he was thought to be a female for a while hence the name Princess. But upon finding out he was a he I renamed him Prince. Which is also the name of an older artist who for a short time went by the name of The Artist Formally Known As Prince.) he’s supposed to be a Buff and he has more buff colors on him then Emily.
IMG_1695.jpeg
This is Jerry. The bane of my existence. He’s a RIR. He often tries to attack my ankles but always fails due to the main rooster having a crush on me and always protecting me.
IMG_1701.jpeg

This is Russel Crow. He's a RIR. He’s top Rooster for now (until a new one is picked and mature then he will get a nice cushy retirement.)
To say he’s a mommas boy is an understatement. I’m sure if he could replace my husband he’d do it in a heartbeat. He’s a total gentleman and a great dancer.
IMG_1699.jpeg

This is Evangeline. She’s a very skidish Muscovy. When she was bought I was told she’s laying age but she’s yet to lay. She’s VERY quick and outsmarts me constantly.
IMG_1727.jpeg

This is Sunny (orange beak) and Toothless(yellow beak). Sunny is bigger and more aggressive(in a loving way) and on occasions loves to bite at my toes and chase them. Toothless is more laid back and soft (in a loving way) and a bit smaller. They’re both so very attached to each other I doubt I’ll ever have babies from them lol.

And last but not least
IMG_1621.jpeg

The babies. The older bigger one is Bella and the smaller younger one is Sila. Both are Beauty’s babies. Sila possibly has Russel as a dad while Bella may have Prince as a dad. I have no clue other than Sila has a little dot of red on her head. (And the fact I only have 3 mate mature males)

That’s my entire flock! Let me see yours or drop some name suggestions below! Whatever you’d like!

Here's my flock.
I have 21 or 20 chickens and 1 pigeon.
Not all of the 20-21 chickens are in these pictures ☺️
PXL_20231018_152515096.jpg
In Albis ( nickname box) breed: dominique
PXL_20231017_230633859.PORTRAIT.jpg

Petra and Cypriano breed: Wyandotte
PXL_20231012_171819183.PORTRAIT.jpg

Felicitas and Josey breeds: Leghorn and cream legbar
PXL_20231015_003344212.PORTRAIT.jpg

Gaby breed: wellsumer
IMG_7842.JPG

Last picture for right now is of my Eurasian collared dove
PXL_20231021_021258057.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20231021_215620890.jpg

Here's my flock.
I have 21 or 20 chickens and 1 pigeon.
Not all of the 20-21 chickens are in these pictures ☺️ View attachment 3667984In Albis ( nickname box) breed: dominique View attachment 3667986
Petra and Cypriano breed: Wyandotte
View attachment 3667987
Felicitas and Josey breeds: Leghorn and cream legbar
View attachment 3667993
Gaby breed: wellsumer
View attachment 3667995

Last picture for right now is of my Eurasian collared doveView attachment 3667996View attachment 3667997
OMG A DOVE!! Ah I’d love a dove but idk where to get one lol. Adorable. All of your chickens are adorable! I love your names too they’re so unique!! My fave is Cypriano that’s such a cool name

OMG A DOVE!! Ah I’d love a dove but idk where to get one lol. Adorable. All of your chickens are adorable! I love your names too they’re so unique!! My fave is Cypriano that’s such a cool name
Aww! Yes my dove is very friendly and dose not like his cage 😂 so he either sits on my room door, the book shelf or in the window!

Thanks for sharing! I love seeing flocks! Here are some of mine and their names:
Australop: Tree
Lavender Orp: Indie
Naked Necks: John and Yolko
Blue EE: Yzma
White EE: Button
Blue silkie: Charzard
Top girls at the spa: barred rock named bounce and MF D’uccle named Dashi (she’s my favorite 😄)
My perpetually broody barred rock named stretch
And the red sisters: Calendar, Georgina and Sriracha (Bossy RIRs, but the best layers).

Attachments

• IMG_8261.jpeg
    IMG_8261.jpeg
    530.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9649.jpeg
    IMG_9649.jpeg
    978 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8352.jpeg
    IMG_8352.jpeg
    562.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1822.jpeg
    IMG_1822.jpeg