August 2016 Hatch-A-Long

yeah!!! Congratulations:)

Thanks! In other good news, I found a woman with wheaten marans and am going to get some this weekend. I'm so excited! No more hatching after my BBS copper marans are done next week. I need a break and I need my chicks to grow up so I can start picking who I'm going to keep (I have 55 birds + getting 5 this weekend + 4 hatching next week and goal is to get down to 45 including the guineas and turkeys).

So yesterday my 3 eggs hatched.
wee.gif
One needed some help because its feet were over its head but they all seem to be healthy babies. And they're sooo adorable. They're Isbar x Golden Laced Polish crosses. I can't wait to see what their adult feathers will look like. Right now I think they look like Isbar chicks.

So yesterday my 3 eggs hatched. :weee One needed some help because its feet were over its head but they all seem to be healthy babies. And they're sooo adorable. They're Isbar x Golden Laced Polish crosses. I can't wait to see what their adult feathers will look like. Right now I think they look like Isbar chicks.
hopefully they lay Isbar eggs! Make sure you do update pictures.

So yesterday my 3 eggs hatched.
wee.gif
One needed some help because its feet were over its head but they all seem to be healthy babies. And they're sooo adorable. They're Isbar x Golden Laced Polish crosses. I can't wait to see what their adult feathers will look like. Right now I think they look like Isbar chicks.

Yay!! Is that the Incuview incubator? Is this your first hatch in it? How did it work for you? Did you find the temp/humidity to be accurate?

Flopsy has hatched three of her peeps so far! So exciting. ^_^ I will post pics when we know how the rest of it will go probably on Sunday but they are OMG too cute!

Hey,
I love reading everyone's experiences.

I'm a first-timer hatching eggs. Set 12 Australorp eggs due 8th August. I have a couple of thermometers and a hydrometer set up as I don't trust the incorporated one. Hoping for a successful first hatch
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom