August Christmas ornament swap--Closed

Quote:
I got mine from Deb yesterday. My husband flipped when he saw it. I think it is so cute. That will go on my mini tree this year. Thanks again Deb.

Thanks Bridget, Mine looks just like yours, it saved me time finding my camera to post a picture!

Your welcome, it was a pain in the rump! LOL!

MissRed, did you get mine, yt? I sent it on Monday!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
just got it today bridget! Thanks so much. I love them. You did a great job! I will post pics soon I left them in the car. I have to go finish running my errands!

Quote:
I think you had me, My husband was cleaning up as a suprise for my birthday and threw away my package that it came in. It was a gourd shaped like an egg carved out with a barn scene on the inside. If this is you, how did you ever carve out that chicken sitting on the fence. If this was your gift to me missred871 thank you so very much and you are so talented.

Kim

Quote:
I got mine from Deb yesterday. My husband flipped when he saw it. I think it is so cute. That will go on my mini tree this year. Thanks again Deb.

Thanks Bridget, Mine looks just like yours, it saved me time finding my camera to post a picture!

Your welcome, it was a pain in the rump! LOL!

Glad you all liked them! They were knitted. I love making them too. I use left over sock yarn that is varigated and each one comes out different!

I have been Down Under in Australia and just got back yesterday so I have missed out on all the excitement of people receiving theirs. So I am sorry I did not comment sooner!

I received beautiful crocheted snowflakes which I cant wait to use!!! More mail to go through though!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom