Augusta Maine Poultry/ Farm Days Swap at Tractor supply 2012

I am debating if I want to bring my Barred Rock trio to the swap. I will be bringing some fresh spring honey and maybe some eggs. I was testing the fertility of my flock, and I am going to have one lonley chickie this hatch, (next week). I don't know what breed it will be, but if anyone has some chicks around it's age, they are welcome to have it.

If anyone is looking for EE roosters let me know. I have 2-4 that unfortunately need to go. Don't really want to travel to Augusta if no one wants them. Although maybe I will anyway.

i will be at this swap saturday. looking for 8 pullets for a friend they dont have to be laying yet. he will pay 8-10 dollars a piece for them.

I have pullets that are about ready to lay, they are starting to grow wattles and get red faces. I'd really prefer to get 15$ each, though. I think I have 7 or 8 left. Some are turkens. They are very healthy and well taken care of.

I will not be at the swap tomorrow, but I'm not far from there. Let me know.

getting ready to head out to the coop to get some hens to bring to the swap today. all 15 months to a year and a half old i will be bringing 2 rhode island reds, 2 golden comets, 1 easter egger , 1 black hen lays green or brown egg, all are 8.00 each.

so how did this all go today? I didn't have anything to sell so i didn't go (ok I had one bird for sale, not worth the trip- black orpington pullet)
anything exciting at the swap?

so how did this all go today? I didn't have anything to sell so i didn't go (ok I had one bird for sale, not worth the trip- black orpington pullet)
anything exciting at the swap?

the swap went pretty good. alot of sellers. alot of buyers looking for young pol pullets. there was alot of barnyard mix young not laying yet pullets forsale. me and my brother bought 17 of those between the two of us and they were only asking 5.00 a piece what a steal lol. i ended up getting 5 for my friend and 3 for me. there were 3 goats they got sold too.

Back
Top Bottom