Augusta Maine Poultry Swap/ Farm Days thread 2014

here is what I am bringing: young probably a pair of blue bibbed call ducks, silkies- paints 16 weeks old- I also have some recently hatch babies, silkies and sizzles, blues, whites, blacks (white may get spots later) that are too young to come to the swaps, blue laced red wyandottes 8 weeks old, silkie hatching eggs if you tell me ahead of time, otherwise, those will not be coming.
I will alos offer pullorum testing for those that want to show at the upcoming fairs. only the birds i test, can be shown and they will be banded unless they already have a permanent band. (if I do a home visit, any birds there can be shown and you will get a different form). Ff you want to have birds tested, I will need to know in advance (not the night prior) so I can get all my paperwork set up etc and I am not testing any sick birds, this is for those that want to show only!

Last edited:
I'm thinning out my herd of meat rabbits and will be bringing some great bucks tomorrow. Three are proven sires under a year old and two are 6 week olds. All are great rabbits, tame from a long line of fantastic meat stock, I just have too many bucks and these guys are way too nice for freezer camp.

Here's what I'll have:
Silver Fox x Satin proven buck- 9 months old, throws beautiful coats and nice big bodies. Great looking fellow too! $10

2 Satin x California proven bucks- both 11 months old, throw great meat conformation very consistently. Quite friendly. $5

2 3-way crosses (NZ x Silver Fox/satin listed above.) These guys are great looking and friendly. From a big, healthy litter of 11 and picking up weight fast. 6 weeks old. $5

All of my rabbits are grass/ naturally fed and are very used to pasture. They are also all handled daily, are about 3/4 litterbox trained and are friendly enough to be pets.Prices will be highly negotiable as I really want these guys gone. I am also very willing to trade, depending on what you have.

I have a golden laced Wyandotte rooster for sale. He's about 2-3 months old and has just started crowing. He was given to me so I could find him a good home. I'm asking $10 or best offer for him. I'm located in Gray and would be willing to meet halfway if someone wants him. He has been sold.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom