Augusta Maine Poultry Swap/ Farm Days thread 2014

Hello hoppy I was wondering if you know of anyone around that augusta has any silkies for sale. Preferably under 5 months:) I'm trying to buy 2 but they are hard to find!! Please let me know:)

Ok I might be able to make it. Suppose I'll need another "Wabitat" to transport these guys in. I don't really plan to "sell" them, but if I were going to--is there a fair price I should ask? I don't want to try and make a payday on these guys, realistically I would just rather get some females to go with one of my ducks and trade/sell the other two drakes off.

Ok I might be able to make it. Suppose I'll need another "Wabitat" to transport these guys in. I don't really plan to "sell" them, but if I were going to--is there a fair price I should ask? I don't want to try and make a payday on these guys, realistically I would just rather get some females to go with one of my ducks and trade/sell the other two drakes off.

next swap is June 28th. 8:30-1.
due to a death in my family, I will not be at this swap. if anyone has any questions/issues, please contact Fran Hubert(blue pickup truck with cap)
thanks

Back
Top Bottom