Auraucana chick

Definitely EE and I’m ok with that. We live our other EE. The Co-op said the hatchery they buy from is Mt. Healthy Hatcheries. Any experience with them?

No experience with them here, sorry...

But if you'd like true Araucanas or Ameraucanas, I breed both breeds and am only a couple hours from you... I haven't set yet, but should be soon... just let me know if you are ever interested...

400-6.jpg
400-10.jpg
400-9.jpg
400-15.jpg

I am working on black Araucanas, still have some color leakage in some, and other faults do crop up, just fyi...

And I have a proven line of black Ameraucanas, and a line of Self Blue (lavender) that throws recessive whites as well...

I am working on black Araucanas, still have some color leakage in some, and other faults do crop up, just fyi...

And I have a proven line of black Ameraucanas, and a line of Self Blue (lavender) that throws recessive whites as well...

I don’t care about leakage and whatnot. I just want blue eggs and pretty birds.

Pulaski area? I work in nahsville at the airport. Let me know when you have some pullets for sale, definitely will take one or two off your hands.

Not quite to Pulaski, we live in an odd area in between, lol... but closer to Columbia...

Seriously?? :gig I have to laugh, my other half is currently working a job right next to the airport! May not be there later on, but that's definitely a workable meetup area... :)

I will let you know as soon as I have some growing out and can tell genders, no prob... :)

Back
Top Bottom