Australia Here! Anyone else?!

G'day mate! ... of course i live in australia!! best place to be! i'm in QLD... and i have 5 killer chickens right now lol
i remember that bantymum is aussie and so is cashmere_sussex (can't remember how to type her username)

go the melbourne storm what an incredible couple of seasons...im a diehard warriors fan given im from Auckland, NZ but i still have to appreciate great footie when i see it.

I support Australia and NZ in Rugby union and league
big_smile.png

Oh has anyone been to a Muffin Break recently?

lol.png
i guess you go there alot.... i dunno if they have it at your store, but they're currently running an unoffical election bean poll.
There's one at every store and people like drop a coffee bean into the slot of who they would vote for in the election thats coming up.
i was just curious if anyone has actually done it?

Oh, Iced Choc. at Muffin Break! One of things I miss when on this side of the ocean. They don't know that ice chocolate exists here. :-(

I had a lovely holiday in East Gippsland a couple of years ago.

Perth here, enjoying a beautiful 36 degrees!! Great weather for my 7 week old babies to spend their first night in the hen house!

Meet Molly (Light Sussex), Violet (Araucana) & Lucy (Rhode Island Red)
22OCT004-1.jpg

Is there anyone else over here on the Western side with me??

Go Eagles Go!!

No but my heart is over there!!!
My Dad was born in Manjimup, my pa's name is on the door of the Bunbury RSL, My dad's rellies all live in Denmark and Yokine!!!
I love Perth and Denmark.
Must go and visit them all soon!

Back
Top Bottom