Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

If you haven't had sheep before, shearing should be quite an experience Satay!  I hear that there is a bit of a knack to it

Yeah its gunna be interesting. I have found some shears so they should arrive early next week. We will only have 2 to do..no Shearers around here were interested in doing only 2.

Last edited:
Loads of comical picture opportunities in that. You can make potential viral videos while you try to trim them, and you could give one a poodle haircut. That would look pretty funny.

I sure there will be. Lucky there was no such thing as u tube etc when i first worked on a dairy.. The videos i could have posted then of a silly city chick learning to milk on a dairy.:lol: I got there in the end though.

Yeah its gunna be interesting. I have found some shears so they should arrive early next week. We will only have 2 to do..no Shearers around here were interested in doing only 2.
I have the same problem with my goats, and then nobody wants the fleece, I use it for dog beds after a good dusting with flea powder etc.

Back
Top Bottom