Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Do you sell chickens or fertile eggs? Know any places that take roosters? Do you take roosters? Keen to get your number for the future. We live pretty close to each other.

I don't breed at all and the fella I got my fertile eggs seems to be off the radar.

Roosters are almost impossible to rehome.

Always contactible through BYC

There is a local Kyneton Poultry Club. They have sales in Summer. The folks I have contacted locally do not seem all that commercial.

Cheers

I don't breed at all and the fella I got my fertile eggs seems to be off the radar.

Roosters are almost impossible to rehome.

Always contactible through BYC

There is a local Kyneton Poultry Club. They have sales in Summer. The folks I have contacted locally do not seem all that commercial.

Cheers
Not really fussed if they’re commercial or not, have their address? If you ever need chickens, feel free to message me, I know some good places for fertile eggs that I can give you their number. Do you have roosters?

Not really fussed if they’re commercial or not, have their address? If you ever need chickens, feel free to message me, I know some good places for fertile eggs that I can give you their number. Do you have roosters?
No rooster.
Had a flock of GL wyandotte hens with a rooster that produced a bunch of chicks. Turned out that half were roosters. My wife hated the crowing so we let all the males go.
Since that got eggs off Peter at Maryborough, he's now off the radar for some reason.

Had 11 hens, now down to 6, 3 x SL, 1 xGL, 1 x BL and a buff. Have to get back up to double that as they are aging abd I have plenty of space.

I keep them for the fun of having chooks, eggs are a bonus.
PhotoPictureResizer_190610_222059527_crop_774x687.jpg

No rooster.
Had a flock of GL wyandotte hens with a rooster that produced a bunch of chicks. Turned out that half were roosters. My wife hated the crowing so we let all the males go.
Since that got eggs off Peter at Maryborough, he's now off the radar for some reason.

Had 11 hens, now down to 6, 3 x SL, 1 xGL, 1 x BL and a buff. Have to get back up to double that as they are aging abd I have plenty of space.

View attachment 1839314
Alright thanks. I hatch chicks in spring when my hens go broody, would you be interested? I take request for breeds. Have Peters number?

No rooster.

View attachment 1839314
I think I have found Peter on gumtree, seems like he is selling everything.

Back
Top Bottom