Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

@Alkara i lost my little snowball… was horrible… she was attacked by a dog… also lost my Huey same dog got him too… same dog tried attacking one of my muscovys she’s ok got a pretty nasty wound on her side but it looks like she’s just lost a heap of feathers… she must of been trying to protect the ducklings… so lucky all my little little babies are ok… they were somewhat protected by Louie Huey’s brother… he manged to get them all up behind the chicken houses… thought I lost coco but he/she turned up in the morning… no idea where he/she was hiding….

@Alkara i lost my little snowball… was horrible… she was attacked by a dog… also lost my Huey same dog got him too… same dog tried attacking one of my muscovys she’s ok got a pretty nasty wound on her side but it looks like she’s just lost a heap of feathers… she must of been trying to protect the ducklings… so lucky all my little little babies are ok… they were somewhat protected by Louie Huey’s brother… he manged to get them all up behind the chicken houses… thought I lost coco but he/she turned up in the morning… no idea where he/she was hiding….
OH NO NO NO!!!!! 😢

Were you there when it happened? OMG I hate those irresponsible dog owners! :mad:
Poor little babies!!

I hope your duckie's ok. I don't free-range my babies any longer after Mullet got killed by a dog too.

I'm so sorry and sad to hear that. Hope you're doing ok. :hugs

OH NO NO NO!!!!! 😢

Were you there when it happened? OMG I hate those irresponsible dog owners! :mad:
Poor little babies!!

I hope your duckie's ok. I don't free-range my babies any longer after Mullet got killed by a dog too.

I'm so sorry and sad to hear that. Hope you're doing ok. :hugs
I wasn’t home… and I hate to say it but it was one of my dogs who got them… she’s still a pup so is still training when I’m home she doesn’t worry about them but I was out way past dark… Phyllis will be fine she’s slowly starting to eat again.. she’ll be inside for a few days.. Roxy is now on a chain during the day and only comes off once every one is in bed and locked away… I was a big mess at 1st as the only way I could Id snowball ball was by going through the flock and working out who was missing… bloody mongle left nothing but her/his feet and carcus.. it was so horrible to see…

Hey @Poultry mum, hope you're feeling better. Just thought I'll post some pics I took of Fuzzy yesterday. He's developing some very pretty white edges off his black feathers.. and some brown's appearing too! The little fella's almost 6 weeks old! :D:D:D

1640133634554.png

1640133651682.png

Hey @Poultry mum, hope you're feeling better. Just thought I'll post some pics I took of Fuzzy yesterday. He's developing some very pretty white edges off his black feathers.. and some brown's appearing too! The little fella's almost 6 weeks old! :D:D:D

View attachment 2935987

View attachment 2935988
He’s soo gorgeous.. look his little saddles are slowly coming through 🤣🤣 puzzled about the white… but that could be a throw back…

Yeah strange hey the white.. maybe it's from Esta?
Not sure she’s lavender and orange… but crow does have white “under” feathers… maybe the white will turn lavender as he gets older…

But in saying that her sister is black and golden and she lays cream eggs but has the fluffy face… where esta doesn’t have the full fluff only a little bit… lol

Back
Top Bottom