Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hey darl,
Lol nah I think I’ve got these boys figured out lol… so long as the collar does up behind there head they can’t pull at it to take it off..
Yeah unfortunately mine keeps moving about so the front end moves to the back end a.nd vice-versa... it loosens up as well so Big Red gets to scream at the top of her voice again after a few days....🤦‍♀️

Yeah unfortunately mine keeps moving about so the front end moves to the back end a.nd vice-versa... it loosens up as well so Big Red gets to scream at the top of her voice again after a few days....🤦‍♀️
Yes you have to keep readjusting every few days… I do a “collar check” every night when they come in to go to bed and every morning when I take them out… hawks collar was fine last night but this morning the bugger had managed to move it up his neck and started undoing it lol 😂

Yes you have to keep readjusting every few days… I do a “collar check” every night when they come in to go to bed and every morning when I take them out… hawks collar was fine last night but this morning the bugger had managed to move it up his neck and started undoing it lol 😂

Mullet used to shake his head and body several times a day to "loosen" the collar.. then he does his infamous crow which goes like this: "cock-a-doodle-bleeeeeeaahh".. my neighbour said he sounded like a goat getting slaughtered! :lau

An another said she thought he couldn't find his libido with that crow sounding so funny!
:lau

Mullet used to shake his head and body several times a day to "loosen" the collar.. then he does his infamous crow which goes like this: "cock-a-doodle-bleeeeeeaahh".. my neighbour said he sounded like a goat getting slaughtered! :lau

An another said she thought he couldn't find his libido with that crow sounding so funny!
:lau
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mr mullet will definitely be missed by us all I think… I still can’t get over how much he was enjoying the snuggles and cuddles I giving him

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mr mullet will definitely be missed by us all I think… I still can’t get over how much he was enjoying the snuggles and cuddles I giving him

He was quite a character! When I feed them scratch, he would pick out the large corn kernels and drop it down in front of him and point to the corn and call out "pok pok pok!!" to the hens to alert them of food. I thought that was so cute!

I used to carry him around the garden and place him on my lap for several minutes and he would just sit there with one eye closed.

He will certainly be missed! 😢

Hey @Poultry mum & @Chookwagn ! I've named my 10 week old chicks!! :D:D:D

1. Misty
IMG_1298.JPG

2. Moma (she's much bigger & bolder than the others)
IMG_1274.JPG

3. Missy (very gentle-natured)
IMG_1267.JPG

4. Macho (smaller of the two roos but very feisty)
IMG_1268.JPG

5. Mullet II (yeah I know I couldn't help it! His temperament is very much like daddy's)
IMG_1282.JPG

All in one pic:
IMG_1284.JPG

Last edited:
@Alkara i just realised misty looks very similar to snowball… snowball is a mix of a mix lol mum is silkie x Arunacana and dad is maybe hawk or crow or Arthur (he’s a silkie)

Attachments

• 82B8F734-38D3-4F09-8982-D90DCA8DD1B2.jpeg
    82B8F734-38D3-4F09-8982-D90DCA8DD1B2.jpeg
    479 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom