Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Hello everyone,
I am from Dubbo NSW and am about to pick up 3 golden laced wyandotte chooks, I'm getting 1 roo who is 13months old and 2 hens who are 10 and 13 months old. The weather is quite temperamental at the moment ranging from 13's to 20's, our hens have slowed down laying due to the temp and we are only getting a few eggs. I have built a cage for my 3 new birds so they are separated from the main flock and will start selling fertile eggs when they start laying again. We will also be selling our light Sussex eggs. Both these Sussex and wyandotte's are amazing blood Lines and will produce awesome chicks. If anyone is interested in some eggs please contact me at 0401130341 or here. I can post in express egg press safe box or can be picked up from Dubbo.
Thanks, Will

Hello everyone,
I am from Dubbo NSW and am about to pick up 3 golden laced wyandotte chooks, I'm getting 1 roo who is 13months old and 2 hens who are 10 and 13 months old. The weather is quite temperamental at the moment ranging from 13's to 20's, our hens have slowed down laying due to the temp and we are only getting a few eggs. I have built a cage for my 3 new birds so they are separated from the main flock and will start selling fertile eggs when they start laying again. We will also be selling our light Sussex eggs. Both these Sussex and wyandotte's are amazing blood Lines and will produce awesome chicks. If anyone is interested in some eggs please contact me at 0401130341 or here. I can post in express egg press safe box or can be picked up from Dubbo.
Thanks, Will
Hello! I'm also near Dubbo! I loooove Sussex! My favorite rooster is a Sussex! I've only ever had one Wyandotte but she is 10 or 11 this year and is the oldest chicken I've ever owned! ❤️

Hello!
I've got 21 chickens in total (how did it get to that number? )
And 2 dogs, 1horse, 1pony, a few cats(they're sort of farm cats but very well loved) and some goats.
Although all the other animals apart from the pony are the family's not mine.
We're fairly near the snowy mountains so it gets quite cold in winter, but not much snow usually.

Hello!
I've got 21 chickens in total (how did it get to that number? )
And 2 dogs, 1horse, 1pony, a few cats(they're sort of farm cats but very well loved) and some goats.
Although all the other animals apart from the pony are the family's not mine.
We're fairly near the snowy mountains so it gets quite cold in winter, but not much snow usually.
Sounds very busy! Do you provide all of the animal care? I hope there's someone to help out. I guess from your username at least some of the chickens are sussex?

Back
Top Bottom