Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Lol see why the blacks ones are called chow mien and bok choy… lol 😂
They look like little pandas with beaks 🤣🤣🤣

Hey @Poultry mum.... mine's hatching (if all goes well :fl) on Monday evening from 9pm onward! Doing the final candling tonight and then lockdown....It's gonna be a sleepless night then...... 🤪

I'll post some pics when they hatch......😊

Hey @Poultry mum.... mine's hatching (if all goes well :fl) on Monday evening from 9pm onward! Doing the final candling tonight and then lockdown....It's gonna be a sleepless night then...... 🤪

I'll post some pics when they hatch......😊
Thats so exciting!
I was hoping to have the marans eggs coming soon, but they are actually going to be shipped in around 10 days. A bit disappointed, but it don't really make much difference.

Thats so exciting!
I was hoping to have the marans eggs coming soon, but they are actually going to be shipped in around 10 days. A bit disappointed, but it don't really make much difference.
Drats that sux! Guess you'll just have to hold your nerves till then!

On another note....I thought I'll post this pic of my fat cat who's been house-bound for the past 5 days as he coped a bad wound from an attack from my neighbour's cat ...we only noticed the wound when it burst open to a size of two 50cent coins & it's slowly healing now.....can't wait for him to recover as he's been a bit of a sook.....meowing & wanting to cuddle all the time! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

The "plate" of shame!!! :lau
IMG_2312.JPG

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom