Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Thanks Rexy. I don't know what went wrong
1f60f.png
I had better success in February , but this hatch sent me looking for answer. There is a great incubating article in the learning centre on this site. Could be insufficient turning, humidity.. Etc etc etc. you get my drift.

Thanks Rexy. I don't know what went wrong
1f60f.png
I had better success in February , but this hatch sent me looking for answer. There is a great incubating article in the learning centre on this site. Could be insufficient turning, humidity.. Etc etc etc. you get my drift.

Yes, there are lots of reasons. That is why I never beat myself up with how the hatch went. For example, I just went out for a couple of hours, come home and the power is off (my cutout switch had flipped off :idunno ). I am currently in the middle of a hatch - great timing. We all do the best with the circumstances we have. My candler was a bit low on power (batteries), so I may have put some in which should have come out at lockdown. Que sera, que sera.

Quote: O.K, what we think was she had a cut ( right near her vent ) or a cyst. Then when she was out over night the flies got into it and you know what fly eggs turn into
sickbyc.gif
. It has been really hot around here the last few days which didn't help and by the time I found the sore it was really quite bad.
We bathed her and cleaned the wound then we turned her over one last time and she started fitting ( dad reckon's blood poisoning or shock ) and that was the end.

Well nearly a week together with my 4 RSL's and 7 gingerhams sharing a city backyard together and only Had "I'm the boss" pecking... And today I go out and this is what I find

Back
Top Bottom