Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

@Fancychooklady I was just wondering if you had any advice on what wormer to use/how often etc...?

I use panacur goat wormer and rotate to a levamisole just so the little buggers don't become complacent . It's convenient for me to use panacur because I already have it on hand for the goats, and it wouldn't be cost effective unless you had 50 chickens to worm.The levamisole treats more than just round worm , and it is dosed in the water and has no egg withholding period.
I worm mine 3 -4 times a year , always twice 10 days apart to catch any hatching eggs.

http://planetpoultry.com.au/medications/322-levamisole-concentrate-100g-poultry-wormer.html

Hi, it is also raining lots here too. I just found out my incubator is still in Sydney 3 days after I ordered it. I got the tracking number 3 days ago so I am hoping that AP is just slack with updating tracking information.
fl.gif

Hello everyone.

Welcome to all the newbies. :)

Ok I need some ideas of to what kind chickens these day olds are. They are a mix of black with a white chest and bottom and yellow feet ( brown egg) and a pure black chicks (brown egg).. I am only asking cause I sort of blurted out that I would take a few chicks from the kinder after seeing one hatch!! Besides clearly having issues with saying no to chicks and I will provide pics later. What's the likelyhood mix ?

Back
Top Bottom