Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Some of the fun today

Oh wow...those huge wedges of tree would be so fantastic in my preschool! We don't have much funding, so I'm forever picking up interesting things on the side of the road, sweet talking tradies for cable reels and pallets, and diving into the BEST dumpster ever at the Art Gallery of NSW!

My my Sam.  Didn't you have some eye candy today hehehe :oops:

I haven't been on in a while.  On Monday my dad was involved in a bad truck accident and had to be airlifted to the RBWH.  He had to be cut of of the cab of the truck by the firies.
He VERY lucky though; only sustained a broken arm, which had to be operated on, some broken ribs and cuts and bruises.  

He was discharged out of hospital yesterday.

So glad your dad is out of hospital K. Been thinking of you this week.:hugs

Some of the fun today

Some girls get all the fun :)

@K Spot , So sorry to hear your dad was in a car wreck. Glad he is Ok for the most part. Cut out & air lifted? WOW! He is very lucky!!! Prayers for a quick healing
big_smile.png

From a nice pic to a not so nice pic......One of my roosters did not make it to the coop last night. This is what I woke up to see out my kitchen window. By the way, he is fine now
big_smile.png

We got hit with about 6" of snow last night. Snow and freezing rain. Poor guy had shook his head several times already to get the snow off. Guess my birds are tough!

That's amazing! Did he get frostbite or is he all ok? Guessing he'll be first in the coop tonight.
big_smile.png

My my Sam. Didn't you have some eye candy today hehehe
hide.gif

I haven't been on in a while. On Monday my dad was involved in a bad truck accident and had to be airlifted to the RBWH. He had to be cut of of the cab of the truck by the firies.
He VERY lucky though; only sustained a broken arm, which had to be operated on, some broken ribs and cuts and bruises.

Wow! He is lucky - that could have been so much worse. Hope he heals up well & quickly!

So glad I'm not the only one who noticed the eye candy. Hmm... Perhaps I shouldn't trim my hedges that are turning into trees. Lol.

My my Sam.  Didn't you have some eye candy today hehehe :oops:

I haven't been on in a while.  On Monday my dad was involved in a bad truck accident and had to be airlifted to the RBWH.  He had to be cut of of the cab of the truck by the firies.

Glad he is ok KSpot.

Back
Top Bottom