Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

Goodness appps, hope you are ok.

Everyone ready for a bit of a stomach turning pic? I apologise in advance if you're squeamish.
I was tube feeding Casanova tonight and saw some muck just inside his mouth. I grabbed my tweezers and pulled this out:

(The black dot is a bug)

Yuck!!! He seemed to be able to breathe a bit better once it was out. There's still quite a bit in his mouth but hopefully with it breaking up now I should be able to pull bits out every day.

Goodness appps, hope you are ok.

Everyone ready for a bit of a stomach turning pic? I apologise in advance if you're squeamish.
I was tube feeding Casanova tonight and saw some muck just inside his mouth. I grabbed my tweezers and pulled this out:

(The black dot is a bug)

Yuck!!! He seemed to be able to breathe a bit better once it was out. There's still quite a bit in his mouth but hopefully with it breaking up now I should be able to pull bits out every day.

Ewe, that's gross. K are you sure he doesn't have canker ?

And the official measurement for this morning is...........drumroll another 180mm. So that's pretty much 400mm in the last 24hrs. Yikes! Off to check on the cookies, can hear them complaining up there already!

And the official measurement for this morning is...........drumroll another 180mm. So that's pretty much 400mm in the last 24hrs. Yikes! Off to check on the cookies, can hear them complaining up there already!

Gosh that's a lot of rain appps. Hope everyone is ok out in their pens. I can say our total since may and the only rain we have had since then was 6mm last night.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom